Thursday, May 17, 2018

Happy Friday

Friday May 11, 2018

Today is 1 year 1 Month since we moved full-time into our beautiful  FW, that is now our home.

After work today I went home took a shower and met Jim at Joe's, we keep the work van/ truck there it is very near TTH. Then we went for Chinese food, got the mail at the UPS store, went to the new Beer " Mall " as we now call it.  Went into Mussers and got a few things including Frozen Yogurt.

Went home and talked with our neighbors that were so nice and let us park at there site during the week when they were not home. He wanted to ask Jim about putting a new potty in his RV. He asked Jim to do it but he really just had some questions and then felt confident enough to do it himself.

We had a campfire, I was out a little bit but Jim was out there for a while, his favorite thing.

Saturday I worked late usually get home around 8.

Sunday May 13, 2018

Big day today, we move back to TTH, YEA. All done before I have to go to work. We were up early and started getting ready. Wanted to leave between 9:30 and 10ish. When we were ready to pull out another truck hooked up too, just up the road where we had to pass. I walked up there they were all looking at the ground, I said did you lose something. They were looking for a cotter pin they dropped. I helped them look , but with no luck. They did leave about 15 minutes later. We pulled out, our neighbor watched on his side, I watched the other. I told him go SLOW.

We arrived in Hershey to a great surprise, they had repaved the entrance, so much nicer. The guard said there was a spot in H loop. Which is where we wanted to be, there the 50 amp is free, everywhere else you pay 3 dollars a day for 50 amp. We got set up and off to work I went. Home after 8 :(

Monday May 14, 2018

After work day shift, that is 6 to 2:30. I went to the Country View store. Had salad with chicken and leftovers. Our friends Neil and Nancy moved in too right across from us, how nice.

And still raining everyday, but was very hot out.

Tuesday May 15, 2018

I had off today and wanted to get a good haircut, sick of cheep ones. On my phone I found Steele Hair Salon, called and got an appointment for later at 4. We had bad weather that was coming, she had some cancellations, I think because of it. I did 6 loads of wash. Then I got ready and left for my hair appointment. It was 92 out when I got in my car.  I used my phone for directions, I really never drive anywhere I don't know where I'm going, but here I go. It was easy even for me, up 322 less then 9 miles away I think it was. Was a cool young hip and happening place. I was talking with a lady that came in after me that had been coming for years. They brought her a glass of wine. We talked about the weather the sky was getting very black.  I was early because of the weather and I didn't know where I was going. I was enjoying watching 3 young guys with cool haircuts cut other young peoples hair. One young guy with a tie on, very cool. I had a cute young girl Courtney Thomas, was great, I really enjoyed the whole thing. As soon as I got in her chair it started pouring and every ones phone went off with tornado warning.  If I didn't hate taking pics of myself I would have a before and after picture here, but sorry NO. The storm was bad but over till I left.

Came home Nancy liked my hair cut. We grilled burgers I made some baked French fries. It got really nice out then. Jim made a fire and we sat out with Neil and Nancy for a while and talked. Very nice evening. It had dropped 20 degrees by then really cool out now.

Wednesday May, 16, 2018

After work I went to get my nails done, such a long drive to where I used to go, was 5 minutes from house. Then Redners, the store right near house in Fredericksburg. Got gas there and stopped in Jonestown at Pizza town. It was busier then I ever seen it. I waited half an hour. Of course still raining pretty much all day. I got home about 6:30.
We heated up pizza and I was putting stuff away. We both fell asleep, and I got up and took a shower.

Thursday May 17, 2018

When I got to my hair appointment Tuesday I got a text from a lady I work with. She wanted me to work for her Saturday and she would work for me Thursday. So long story short I had off today.

I got up with Jim and made him a green smoothie and I put mine in the fridge for me later. They sound bad but are really good, and I look at them as medicine keeps my symptoms under control. I wished him a good day and went back to bed.

I slept great after that went right to sleep and was dreaming like crazy. Well till I woke up it was 9:15 OH well it was great, I rewound the TV to watch a little of the Today Show didn't see much though it only goes back so far when it is that late. I heated up some coffee, THEN I SEEN this bag on the floor yet, and realized it was a bag left from my grocery shopping trip yesterday. It was not stuff in MY bags it was the MEAT that I had them put in there bag. It was cool and was on cold floor, I temped the burger it was 60 not good, knowing what I do about foodborne illness and being ServSafe Certified, I had to throw it out. Don't want to kill us. It was about $35.00 worth of meat. Oh well the Kicker is we have done this before, not in here but in the house, but always the dam meat. I did remember to put the ice cream in freezer right away though. Just not the stupid meat. See what I think more about, never gave it another thought.

I made Paleo bananas muffins and Had a nice chat with Nancy on the phone and told her the dumb thing I did. Then washed a sweat shirt and made a trip to the dumpsters.

No comments:

Post a Comment