Tuesday, January 14, 2020

3 Flags TT, Wildwood, Florida

Arrived at 3 Flags our first Thousand Trails since we arrived in Florida. Jim set up our site very nicely. We have a great spot all the way in the back very private, one of the larger sites. We have a cement block pad but we backed up past it to have more shade. Out the back window it looks like a jungle. We grilled some burgers for lunch. And I trying to change the DirectTV to our local channels did not work that will be a continuing Saga.
 Saturday January 11th 
 I ate breakfast here we stopped at the family center and Jim had breakfast biscuits with sausage gravy. We talked to a few people about our DirecTV problems. Before we left he tried on the computer and his phone. Then he called them we had to leave so we still don't have it. We went to The Villages they have a farmers market from 9 to noon. It is in Brownwood. We went to an awesome Bakery Stand they have which sells out early has really long lines got a few treats there. I bought strawberries two really good oranges two tomatoes there is a guy selling homemade pierogies which we bought 6 for $12. Have a picture of everything we bought and Jim's purchase in the background. Then we stopped at Walmart on the way home to get his pills. We came home fried some catfish outside on my induction burner with my cast iron frying pan, hush puppies some onion rings and the rest of the macaroni and cheese I had made that was Frozen. We ate outside it was a wonderful early dinner and lovely evening. Later I tried calling DirectTV again, because I had the patience. I got to talk to a guy named Brian within 15 minutes he had all our local channels for us. I told him he needed to go train everyone that I talked to previously they couldn't do it. He said oh you flatter me and he gave me his phone number so I can call him again in April when we go back to PA to change it back.
Sunday January 12th 
 We stayed home all day went for a walk after lunch we grilled went into the pool we grilled dinner again which was the pierogies we bought at the Farmers Market and the awesome kabasi we got from our friends that we met in Florida the Costanza's it's fabulous sausage. Then we went for another walk, I did about five loads of laundry throughout the day was a wonderful evening.
Monday January 13th 
After lunch I made burrito bowls we went to Camping World bought a new chair and almost bought a Traeger small portable smoker. They didn't have all the pieces to it  Then we stopped at Publix for Wood, water, beer and ribs, that tells  you how our night went. Came home and Grilled the ribs which was enough for three meals, Jim made a campfire and sat out most of the night to watch his hockey game.
Tuesday January 14th
We stayed home the whole day after lunch we had leftover ribs we went for a walk came back vacuumed sat outside a lot I planted my flowers I bought at The Villages watch a movie had a wonderful relaxing evening I made my version of enchiladas.

1 comment:

  1. Busy times for you. Not much going on here. Sister Debbie is here visiting for a few days. That's always nice.

    ReplyDelete