Saturday, January 25, 2020

Moving Day to Orlando TT ( TTO )

Spent the morning getting ready to leave. We only have a good hour to go so not as big of a rush as normal. Although people always want to talk to you when you're packing up, that always slows you down some. Arrived at Orlando Thousand Trails just after 1 we were number 10 on the list until we got to the staging area there is no one else in front of us. Everyone in golf carts ready to take you to your site. And when I saw who we had, I said I know you they were from Hershey, and the one lady told the other lady to give us a really good site. Which she did, was a large back in site on a  less traveled area of the park. We got set up, I prepared our premade lunch that we did yesterday before we left,  grilled turkey burgers, and the chicken noodle soup I made,  later we took a ride on our bike. The new folding ones, we would like to sell while we are here. Talked  to a couple on our ride that had the cutest tiniest little puppy running around in a fenced area. Turned out they were from New York and new of our friends with the Costanza sausage, Sue and Tony.
What a very beautiful first day here. Later I made Unfried Chicken and had the roasted vegetables and I made some zucchini fries in the air fryer for dinner.

Saturday January 25, 2020

Last night I couldn't sleep very well, ended up coming downstairs laying on the sofa about 4 hours. Around 6 a.m. I went to bed, slept a few more hours when I get up around 8:30 closer to 9 I wanted to do the site yard sale to sell my bags I make. So I had a few cups of coffee got dressed Jim and I walked up to the Recreation  Center there's only a few people up there selling. So we decided to walk back and just sell it at our site. Had a nice talk with our neighbors across the road that had things out to self. The lady from Hershey area came over and bought some of my water bottle holders, we have the bikes down to sell some lady test drove it, I imagine we'll sell them before we leave, I hope. 
The site they put us in used to be a permanent site but the flower beds have not been kept up for a while. One has a beautiful cactus in that's blooming. So I got my gloves out and was working on them today, took a before picture when I finish I'll take an after picture and post them both.
Jim made a sandwich for lunch I had some roasted vegetables, later then we went for a walk. Ended up talking to some people in a pickup truck, turned out they were from Pennsylvania, small world. Had a nice walk went down to the lake.
 Then later for dinner I make quesadillas out on the grill what a beautiful blue sky Cloud free awesome day.

1 comment:

  1. I really need a cook like you. Or better yet.... too cooks.... like both of you.

    Gotta go outside. Biscuit is howling. No telling what he thinks he sees. Later!

    ReplyDelete