Sunday, January 17, 2021

Sunday January 10, 2021

Well I had a post from the day we left Starke KOA, I was adding 2 more days before I posted it and it kicked me out and disappeared gone, can't find it. 
Never be able to recreated it again. SOooooo after being REALLY ticked.

We moved to TTO on Sunday January 10, 2021
We drove golf cart, shopped, I line danced. We found the getaway cabin that his Mom's will be in for the month of February.
So a quick recap of our first week here, since my original post is gone forever apparently.

Monday January 11, 2021
We went to  Cracker Barrel. Love fried catfish and hush puppies. I brought home leftovers for tomorrow.

Tuesday January 12, 2021

My line dance friend Joan an ordered water bottle holders that I make, seven of them. I had to make three more.

Wednesday January 13, 2021

I made to just salad for lunch and two more for tomorrow right away I made a nice dessert. And on one of our golf cart rides we saw our favorite to redheaded sandhill cranes.
Thursday January 14, 2021

Today I line dance was a little late from 1:30 brought Joan at 4, we left to go to Oakwood Smokehouse or favorite barbecue place for dinner. End of the day with the beautiful sunset walk. 
Happened again trying to put pictures on kicks me out.

2 comments:

  1. You are definitely keeping busy.
    If you take pictures with a camera large enough to Crop them to a lower Data Size there is less chance of loosing your posts.
    Be Safe and Enjoy!

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Losing online stuff is frustrating. So many times I have had to start over. Huge cranes there.

    ReplyDelete