Saturday, February 27, 2021

Jim is back HOME with ME

Jim is back HOME with ME

Saturday February 27, 2021

This morning of course I woke up alone around 7 :20.
Had the leftover coffee from yesterday. Was watching a little news and I was thinking about how Jim wished I would go to the cabin today to clean, finish packing up and turn in the key. So I thought about it and decided that I should. Took me an hour to get ready. I packed my breakfast and lunch.  I really don't drive the truck that much, but it is fun. When I  left I realized that I had to go get Diesel on the way. Never did that before either. So when I got to the cabin Jim texted me, he wanted the number again of the guy that was going to pick him up at the airport. I sent him this picture. 
So he knew that I went. I ate breakfast first. Had alot of kitchen stuff to pack up. Cleaned mainly the floor, bathroom and kitchen. Had lunch took everything out to the truck, it was full, had to put some stuff in the bed. 
I left at 1:30, I had to wait for this guy to cross the road when I left. 
Jim arrived safely back home, he actually beat me there. A shot from plane, and look at snow in Pa. 33 degrees there, 93 here.

I stopped at Aldi's on the way home. Had so much to put away, we will stach more tomorrow of Brigitte stuff till we get back to Pa. 
We chilled for awhile. Had dinner, smoked pork we had frozen and cornbread casserole potato salad my applesauce and pumpkin cake. Then we went for a golf cart ride saw a few  people we knew along the way. 
Came back watched a little TV and Travis called with Amelia, today is her birthday, he was having a sleep over at Thomas's house with Sarah, how nice. They had pizza and birthday cake. We all chatted a bit. Then Jim went to bed I followed him shortly after that.

1 comment:

  1. Just caught up with you...glad things all fell into place! Will be anxious to hear how Mom is doing back home?

    ReplyDelete