Thursday, June 13, 2024

Happy Monday

Happy Monday 

Monday June 3, 2024

This morning we had breakfast and I went up to line dance for the last time the five of us will be together, here in Pennsylvania,TTH, Thousand Trails Hershey.
I danced for about an hour, 
Jim and I went to do some errands together.
 First we stopped and got our mail at The UPS Store. I ran into Chipotle's next door, got myself a chicken bowl to go. Then we went into Ruby Tuesday's. I ran in and picked up Jim's cheese steak and fries he ordered. We sat in the car and ate. 
We headed over to his mom, had a lovely visit at the house. Shannon really changed things to make it easier for her to get around.
 She has a little living space and kitchenette, in the garage, even nicer than before we left for Florida. 
We said our goodbyes,  and headed out.
Driving around Lebanon, this house is so cool, they are working on.
Would love to see the inside, I love the way it looks.
 I ran into Aldi's, our last time before we head upstate. 
Although they do have one up there. It's a bit of a drive,  but everything is upstate. Alot I think for $111.00
Stopped in Weis Market, so I could get milk. Jim filled the car up with gas.

 Then we headed home and went by Neil and Nancy's. 
Waved and said hi as we drove by.

Tuesday June 4, 2024

This morning after I made us both breakfast, I walked up to Karen's RV.
They're leaving today and I made a baby blanket for her for her newest grandbaby on the way, it's a girl. Blanket is white and peach. Lighting makes it look alittle blue, it's not.
We had a nice chat, said our goodbyes and I headed up to line dance with Paula and Carol. 
We had fun, chatted a bit more today.
Then I got home about 11:15. Jim was packing up outside. I ate more of my Chipotle bowl from yesterday. And took off to Fredericksburg, our former town we lived in, half hour away. 
I vacuumed out the Smart car, then I Had to go to Bell & Evans Chicken store to stock up.
Wanted to drive past our old house. They were taking the farm house down on the end of our road.
 I used to get hay there. They took the barn down already.
So strange, so glad we sold it when we did.
This is the house on Chestnut Hill Road. 
Looks like they put in new steps.
I saw the inside last year. Bet they finished the rest of the remodeling inside. Which was the 3 bathrooms we did. Only surfaces that the hadn't touched yet, last year.

After I drove past, really wanted to go into Redner's, our Grocery store really close. Not enough time. 
Can't believe I didn't get there yet. Spent alot of time at the hospital and Rehab facility with his Mom.

Next went to Jonestown and stopped by favorite pizza place.
This is what I purchased, enough for today and tomorrow. Actually lasted longer. LOL
The top 2 are ham and cheese paninis, white broccoli pizza and one thick Sicilian slice.
Then headed home put all the chicken in the freezer out front. Not bad for $91.
Then we ate and got ready to go to Grantville Winner's Circle Saloon to line dance, lessons start at 7.
Couple with baby, above and a small toddler, there til after 10 pm, kinda shocked us all.
Shirlene only one available tonight.
There was a birthday in the house. Everyone had red velvet cake and ice cream,, well Jim did..
Line dancing with my forever cowboy.
Always great hanging out with her.
Arrived home after, 10:30 pm.


No comments:

Post a Comment