Monday, June 3, 2024

Line Dancing

Line Dancing 

Tuesday May 28, 2024
This morning we were up and had breakfast and I was out the door by 9:30 to go meet my Orlando friends to line dance. The only bad part is we only do it for an hour. We did decide to dance everyday now.
 Paula said Karen is coming in tomorrow too. Yay...
We all danced together and Sandie and I made plans to go together to Holiday Inn grantville, the Winner's Circle Saloon. They have lessons on Tuesday.We will continue our dancing tonight.  No one else could go.

After everyone left I worked on a line dance, wine beer and whiskey, I've been working on. They do it in Grantville, too. 
Then I walked home. Jim and I took a golf cart ride.
Jim and I decided to switch our lunch and dinner meal. It will be a little more time consuming to prepare right before I leave tonight, so I made it for lunch instead. 
First he put zucchini fries in the Ninja on air crisp. Then I made chicken cordon bleu. Took a picture of two leftover pieces for another day. 
While we prepared everything I made some pudding for later, and did a little dinner prep too.
After we ate lunch outside together. With the rain last night it brought a cold front in, so the weather was beautiful, nice and breeze, with no humidity.
 Jim had set up his drums and was playing outside for a while. I worked on the blog. 
While he was outside playing, I also made a few phone calls. Called for my yearly physical to make an appointment, to my surprise I had made one already. Just never wrote it down. So afraid I'm going to forget another appointment, and time is running out to get them all in. 
Then I called and rescheduled the eye doctor appointment I forgot about. So that's done. I put it on two different calendars and put it in Jim's calendar. If we forget now, then I don't know how we'll remember. LOL
Later we showered, and had burrito bowls for dinner before I left, they were quick and easy to do now instead of lunch. 
Then I picked Sandie up at 5:00 in the Smart car to head to the Winner's Circle together. She's my first passenger, in Junior. Wish her luck, LOL
We had a great time dancing together. They had lessons first. 
There was a really cute young couple that was fun to watch Dance. The LD instructors on the right.
 Sandie wanted to eat first, so she had quesadillas. I just enjoyed a few beverages.
We stayed until 10:00 p.m. when it was over. I dropped off Sandie at her motorhome. Told her I wanted to tell Jim that we had left. She said you might as well just go home now. LOL

As I waited for her to get inside,  I sent him a text, " I'm almost there."  
 I seen he texted me earlier, he went fishing. Boy did he have a fish story to tell. He caught two huge Bass.
 The one he put next to his size 12, to show the size, it was about 20 in or more. 
 He said there was a huge snapping turtle with a head bigger than his fist. He thinks fighting with the fish, and reeling him in brought the turtle in. He kept following Jim, and he went back and forth along the bank.
 Not the actual Turtle, but Jim said it looked a lot like this one.
As large as he said it was, it was probably 80 years old. Based on my turtle research I just did. 

Wednesday May 29, 2024 

This morning I made us breakfast and then I went up to line dance for an hour with my Orlando ladies. Then I stayed and listened to a No BS call for an hour, before heading home at noon.

 I made Jim and I quesadillas for lunch. Then we got ready and went in to see his mom in rehab. 
She was supposed to go home today, but as of now it's going to be Friday.

 After we left we got gas, stopped at Jo-Ann Fabrics. Looking for a green fabric to recover our headboard, no luck. Had a lovely chat with a lady though, All About Yarn. To bad that I wasn't alone, it would have been a longer conversation.
 Then we went into the beer store, Jim bought more Yingling and we found another box of hard Mountain Dew. 

We got home and took a golf cart ride. I heat up the rest of the leftover chicken cordon bleu for dinner. I made some delish mashed potatoes and gravy, veggies and Carmel apple dump cake with topping.

 Thursday May 30, 2024

 I made Jim French toast this morning they I went up to line dance for an hour. 
We did it outside today. We were told they were having an employee meeting inside and we had to do it out.
 We really enjoyed it it wasn't too hot,  the concrete was easy to dance on. The funny part is they had this sign posted in the door.
 I couldn't figure out why they were putting the sign up for July and not one up for today. Then I realized, they just don't know the date. 

It was nice to dance with Karen again after we finished I walked home and Jim and I went for a walk, when we got home we did a his and her pedicures outside. 
Then the RV was driving me crazy where the water downspout is in the front and the back. All the heavy rain had the corners all gunked up with what look like mud. And a combination of pollen I'm sure. So I got the bucket and a scrub brush out and got it off. Then I just kept going and ended up wiping down the whole RV and cleaning the windows outside. That was quite the workout.
 Then I took a run into Country View Amish market. I'm stocking up on food to go upstate I guess, but it was a lot of fun. 
Then when I got home we took a golf cart ride. Came home and heated up leftovers for dinner. 
Then Jim watched the Hershey Bears hockey with the final score of 6 to 1.
Bears WIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment