Sunday, February 2, 2020

Sam's club and Panda Express

Sunday after a relaxing breakfast we left to go to Sam's Club. People always say what do you buy at Sam's Club when you're in an RV. before we arrived at Sam's we found a produce stand,  we bought oranges , avocados  tomatoes and strawberries.  At Sam's we bought nuts, veggie straws, fish oil pills, Montreal steak and chicken seasoning and salt for the water softener, tortilla shells, mints, plastic wrap.
When we left we were more than ready for lunch we wanted to stop at a Panda Express. We passed two we went to the closer one and it was packed with a really long line so we went to the next one closer to the campground and went right in by then it was close to 2. After lunch we went to Walmart for a few things and there's a liquor store there we stopped at. And then found a water kiosk at Publix filled up or water jugs. Came home and had very light dinner of the leftover quesadillas.

Happy Monday
January 27, 2020

After I finish line dancing for 2 hours, was so much fun to do it again. So many of the same people from 2 years ago. I came back and we had lunch.
 A lot of times people talk about leaving your campsite better than you found it. This is my flower bed before and after picture. I've been working on it ever since I arrived even bought a couple very cheap flowers at Walmart. Still a work-in-progress
 Then we went for a walk around the campground. Then we came outside and grilled steaks and I brought my instant pot outside and made corn on the cob. We finished outside just as it was almost dark which is after 6 now.

Tuesday January 28, 2020

This morning I made protein pancakes for breakfast, left for line dancing 9:45 I danced for 2 hours. Jim met me at the rec center so we could  stop at the produce stand that's open here on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I bought strawberries and tomatoes. We came back and had salads for lunch. We  went for a long walk,  probably a good hour long. When we got back we were sitting outside Jim seen that the June's were here  and they stopped and visited with us under the awning for a bit. When they left we grilled salmon and I made a little bit of pasta. While the June's were here we saw a pair of red headed sand cranes couple sites away. After they left they came right through our site we got a few pictures. Then I brought the sheets in, they were outside all day I put them out right before I went to dance. Another beautiful day in Florida hi temp73. Very sunny day.


1 comment:

  1. You did beautiful job on that small flower garden. You give me inspiration. Thanks for the lovely note you sent. Much appreciated.

    BTW, wish we lived where there was some road traffic for yard sales. (YUK, not really). We sold our rototiller online. Today I take pictures of our saddles and tack to put on our local online yard sale. Len has come to realization that our days of owning horses are over.

    ReplyDelete