Monday, February 3, 2020

Met Dan and Carmen

Started the day with my line dancing from 10 a.m. till noon, came home and grabbed a quick lunch. Went back because there was a lady Megan Lefferts does a couponing / secret shopping. Talks all about shopping grocery stores using coupons. Publix is  Her favorite because they make it so easy. There was five of us including me, is very interesting, nice ladies chat for 2 hours. Went back to the RV took  bikes for a ride, we were sitting outside and this couple road by and turned and came back and remembered us from Hershey. Dan and Carmen Bass,  he Remember Jim's work van and my five flower pots I have sitting outside, in Pa, that we move back and forth. Their were house parents at the Milton Hershey School. In a 7000 square foot house with 14 teenage girls . They're from  Florida but we're in Hershey for 7 years doing that. we talked for quite a long time.
I asked if they were going to bingo, and they said well we could, so we decided to eat dinner and they went back to eat dinner, we can meet down there. So later he called and said he found out it cost 20 to $30 a person, he  wasn't really into that, I said we weren't either, so I invited them over here and they came back around 6 and we had a nice visit. Jim made a fire and we sat outside for a good two hours and had a wonderful talk. Very nice people hope to see them again soon. Her Dad  lives in Florida, they have a beautiful Prevost. After that we came in and, relaxed was a wonderful evening.

Thursday January 30, 2020

This morning I cut out the little early from line dancing and went back and got ready to go visit my first ever full-time idols Dee and Jim Walters. They full-timed for about 7 years I think one of the first blogs I read Faithfully. Very wonderful people we met them at Logan's halfway from where they lived where we are. Had a wonderful very long lunch, we were in there probably over two hours.
When we left them we stopped at Aldi's another store the coupon lady really recommended and then a quick stop at Publix. In the parking lot we saw a horse trailer in the parking, she got out of the truck, I said where is your horse, you couldn't see one. She said he's in there,she opened door, this what we saw.She takes him into nursing homes. Then we came home for the rest of the evening.

Friday January 31, 2020

Friday after line dancing which was almost three hours, I didn't hurry today. I went back to the FW we had lunch. Jim had posted on the Facebook page for Orlando for our yard sale that they have on Saturday our bikes, and my bags that I make. And during lunch a knock on the door, said he wasn't going to be here and was interested in the bikes. Long story short we sold our folding bikes, yea.
And later we went down to the water and took a boat ride out onto the water in huge Lake. Then we went into the pool in the hot tub.
 Came back and ate the BBQ chicken legs that I had pre-made, I  put a couple things in the air fryer, what a wonderful full busy day.

Saturdays February 1, 2020
WOW already 

This am didn't have to rush off anywhere. I made a big breakfast for us. It was raining gently all day. We didn't do anything, just binge watch Orange is the New Black.
We had a salad for lunch. Later we were going to come up to the Recreation Center for Meat Bingo. Jim never wanted to go, as usual I talked him into it, because he says he just wants to make me happy :)  So he had a few beers while we got ready quick. Beautiful sky on the way in. We went up, we told the June's we would save seats. They said was not as full as usual. On the way in Jim started talking to people from Pa, Stewart and Sally, had a nice chat, I went out to hurry him along and joined in the chat. Found out they did a trip out west last year too, and did everything we did. Hope we get to see them again, they are going to Clearbrook golf and RV Resort too, next. Came in you pay  $10. Each, get 3 playing cards each. We won all pork and box chocolate, had pizza and soda too, won 35. In meat. Well worth it, was alot of FUN. 


Sunday February 2, 2020

This morning I made steel cut oatmeal with my homemade yogurt and strawberries. Then we got ready for a day of Adventure. I had texted Neil and Nancy to meet us later for lunch. We were about an hour away from LazyDays in Tampa. First we went to the Cracker Barrel  had lunch with Neil and Nancy. It was lovely to be able to catch up with them. Then the four of us went over to LazyDays we wanted to order some stuff from the parts department but they were closed on Sunday, so we'll have to go back another day, but we found products that I use in the toilet black tank  Tank Tech RX,  and a folding rake I've been wanting for a while. We said our goodbyes and then headed to Parkesdale. We had Strawberry Shortcake and walked all around and looked at all the produce. We bought tomatoes, onions, green beans, potatoes, zucchini, and radishes. It was a lot of fun.
 Then we went to Publix and grabbed a few things to make my taco dip, I call it Joanie's dip, for the Super Bowl party. After we got back to the RV I made the dip put in the fridge and worked on the blog for a little bit we got ready and headed down to the rec center had some nice snacks, watched alittle football. I worked on the Blog a little down there. Talked  to some nice people, from SC.  Then drove back and watch the rest of the game.

Happy Monday February 3, 2020

This morning we had an appointment at 11 a.m. to get the RV washed and the truck. I procrastinated on getting ready for line dancing like to leave at 9:45. I went upstairs to get dressed at 9:30 and looked out the window and the RV guys were here already, we supposed to be for 11. So we both rushed around. Jim went outside they did a pretty nice job on the RV and the truck, ,looks beautiful. I left to go line dancing.
Till I got home they were gone and it looks beautiful. We sat outside for a while I made a light lunch of salad and a couple leftover BBQ chicken legs from the other night. We sat outside for hours and talked it was so beautiful and sunny out. We grilled a pack of the ribs we won  from the other night. We talked to some people walking by. Jim made a fire and watch Hockey outside and I did my thing inside.

1 comment:

  1. Well several days of doing the thing. Dancing, eating, talking. That's my Darlene. And don't forget Jim's thing.... Beer.

    ReplyDelete