Sunday, April 4, 2021

Craft and Art Show at Brownwood, The Village's

Saturday April 3, 2021

Today I was up first at about 8 am. Wanted to get an early start to get to the The Village's to be able to get a place to easily park the truck. I had also called the lady I met last Saturday that said she wanted my two largest bags I make. She called me back yesterday and we planned to meet up this morning. 
When we arrived, it  was almost 10 am, it definitely was getting full. I called her to tell her we were here and she drove around to our location. She loved my bags, and ran into TOOJAY'S to show her hostess friend, Shelly.  She took the first one and Joyce got 4 more. Total $75.00. YEA I did sell more this trip then ever before, alot to go. 
So I said a big thank you and we said goodbye. 

Then we all started to walk around the show.It started out cool. Was not long till Jim changed into his shorts. It was huge. Alot of the same people that sold at the show we went to last year with Jim's boss and his wife. Lance and Crystal, and they just arrived today and want to buy a house in  The Village's. Funny thing they didn't even know about this place till Jim told them about it, now they love it too.

We walked around a little together and Jim sat under the roof, and today they were playing live music a mix of songs. 
Here are some pictures of the day. Alot of cool things for sale.
Huge artwork not RV size
These were like Christmas trees with shells on them.
Why am I seeing words are blue, this blog drives me NUTS, I have two pictures the same, can't remove it.
These are charcuterie boards made of wine barrels,  these are three put together.
Repeat 

Alot of beautiful things, most of which do not work for RV living. I did get 2 pair earrings, always room for them. I found cute hair ties for my girls. And Jim found the birds we got last year too. We had 2 for 20. Last year one for Crystal and we kept it till we got back to Pa. Jim has wanted a second one again. The guy couldn't get them out fast enough. They sold like crazy, I still think Jim should make and sell them. They are made with sheets of PVC. He doesn't want to. We had the orange one, now a white one. He had all different colors.
I also got a pin to attach to a shirt, etc to keep it  closed. 
Then we went to TOOJAY'S for lunch it was packed. 
But I did get to say thank you to the hostess Shelly for buying one of my bags. She said how did you know. I said I made it. She showed it to me, she had under her podium station. Funny thing was when my MIL was here, we ate here with her, and and had a big conversation with her about cake. She wears a button on her uniform that says Ask Me About Cake, there bakery is Fabulous. I remembered that her least favorite was Chocolate and banana together. 

After lunch we walked around a little more. Goodbye Brownwood we will MISS you. Then we headed back to our RV home. 
Was so nice out, I sat out a bit, I was texting with Christine she is back from California. Jim had a stiff neck, and he had the heating pad on it. He fell asleep, never wake a sleeping Jim. 
When we woke we had a small dinner of a few leftovers. Another amazing sunset over the golf course.

No comments:

Post a Comment