Thursday, April 1, 2021

Line dancing, Happy hour, pool

Wednesday March 31, 2021

Jim was up first this morning. I made a few phone calls, still trying to get the right paint ordered. Called TTO to get our 500.00 security deposit back. I left that place SO clean. Called Hawthorne an active 55 plus community, made an appointment for 1 pm on Thursday to get a tour. 
Jim was working on our motion light, it keeps falling off. And my other light, he said that was not fixable.
I made him breakfast. Dippy eggs, the man loves his eggs.
 I got really to go up to the last line dance of the season, from noon till 2, The new teacher Carolyn was there also Lee and Linda we're back. They've been gone for a year, he had some health issues, and covid-19, waiting to get their vaccines. He wasn't teaching, but it seems like it was killing him not to. He has been the teacher there since we've been coming to Clerbrook. It was a lot of fun I was able to dance every dance. They both do a great job teaching.
     Linda and Lee are the 2 in dark clothes in middle 

It was really hot when I came out from dancing, very humid went back to the FW. I got lunch ready for Jim and I, we have the leftovers from Oakwood. 

Before we knew it it was after 3. He was watching some dumb movie, we got ready around 3:30 to go to happy hour at the Veranda. Barbara and Tony said they would be there too, we arrived fashionably late. I was afraid it would be super hot but there was just enough shade against the building where they were sitting. We had a really long visit. Didn't get any more pictures but it was packed when we were there. And all the tables were empty when we left, we closed her down. They were serving food, but we have plenty at the RV. Only hot dogs, burgers and fries. We talked to our old neighbors when we got flooded out, they where they're also. Then we took the long way home with a little golf cart ride. By then it was after 6 and I made pasta outside in my IP, to keep all steam out, made it with the homemade alfredo cheese sauce, added my grilled zucchini, and added the shrimp that were defrosted by now. It was very good, if I must say so myself. 

Jim washed hockey. After I washed up the dishes I got ready and went up to the pool.  It was almost too warm. I didn't even go in the hot tub this time. There was only one family up there at the time that were very well behaved. But still haven't found anyone really to talk to up there as of yet. When I returned I took a shower and washed  my hair. After hockey was over, with a sad loss again. We watched Naked and Afraid,  Jim went to bed first, but still kind of late. What a fun, full day we had together.

1 comment: