Monday, April 5, 2021

Happy Easter

Sunday April 4, 2021

It doesn't feel like Easter. No holidays do after your kids are adults.

I was up first this morning, only had to turn the coffee on, Jim premade it last night, not sure why he just did.
We watched the morning News, after 9 I made Jim breakfast of a mini zucchini pie, two eggs and the last of the lemon poppy seed muffins. 
I was working on more water bottle holders. Later went outside it was so beautiful out, Jim joined me and we sat outside for a long time pondering retirement when and how that would look. He took the rest of the bags out of the truck, to store them back in the trunk, but before he did I counted them to see what I had left. Found the paper that I started out with 62. Now I have eight large, 10 medium and 4 small, and four water bottle holders. I guess I did sell a lot. 
 I made us some leftovers for lunch soup zucchini pie some chicken, my leftover burger and french fries we shared from TooJay's yesterday.
Can't believe less then 2 days before we start to head back toward Pa. Have to think about what travel food have to prep yet.
We took a golf cart ride, I was driving and I drove over to the yellow house, right across from us, we had looked at last year. The lady was out and just got back from walking her boxer dog. We said Hi and chatted for a bit, told her we really liked her house and had looked at it last year. Her name is Julie, she's been living in it for 6 months, year round, just had a breakup, she said it wasn't quite ready yet but to stop back next year and say hi and she would show it to us. How nice.
 Then we continued on our ride saw Barb and Tony on their scooters got to say hi,  probably won't see them till next year. Although he did say they might come to Hershey, because their daughter wants to. We finished our ride what a beautiful evening. 

Went back to the camper I made Jim his pierogies and sausage for our Easter dinner, very good, but it doesn't feel like Easter.  I went up to the pool had to wait for some people  with little kids to get out of the hot tub. Beautiful sunset, Jim took a few pictures as he started a fire and was out till 11 p.m. listening to music.

No comments:

Post a Comment