Wednesday, November 8, 2023

Thousand Trails 3 Flags and Cody's

Thousand Trails, 3 Flags, and Cody's 

Thursday November 2, 2023

This morning we left A Stone's Throw in Lamont Florida and arrived a few hours later at Thousand Trails 3 Flags in Wildwood Florida. TT3 as Jim started calling it.
Once we got set up, saw a big cow patty on our living side. Guess the cows still get loose, will see.
Jim took a shower and we were very ready for lunch, it was a late one, we went to Cody's in The Villages. 
Our favorite place, especially Jim's. 
                      A Stone's Throw above R
We had a wonderful lunch and walked around the shops. Then I drove, and stopped on the way for milk and eggs at Publix. Then I drove home. 
Jim hung up our new Switch Crew flag, Sheila brought it to the campout for us. The old one was ripped to shreds.
The camper looks so clean and shiny in this picture, sadly it is not.
What a great travel day.

Friday November 3, 2023

This morning after we had breakfast together Jim made an appointment to take the truck to get an oil change. While he was gone I recharged and listened to no BS.
 It took him hours, upon his return I made him lunch.
 By now it was after 1:00 in the afternoon. I'd made arrangements to go over to Tina and John and pick up a package I ordered for no BS camp I'm doing the weekend of the 10th. It is all about journaling inside the weight loss program I have been doing for a year now. The package was items needed for it. I would have never gotten it in time if it would have went to our regular mailing address. 
Corinne Crabtree from NOBS.

 I texted Tina and John told them we were on our way. They are in Legacy, such a beautiful place. We arrived once we figured out how to get through there gate, they weren't even sure. We arrived and had a lovely visit with them on their back Lanai. Such a beautiful home they have.
 Same place that Sallie and Stewart live, but they're on a cruise now. After our visit she gave me the box.
 I thanked her again and then we went to Aldi's.
 Jim went to fill up with diesel, then waited while I was in the store. Found everything I wanted, almost. A great hall for only $90. Then we went home for the evening, put everything away and relaxed. 
Jim sat outside while I made dinner.
 We enjoyed dinner, as it was getting dark, we seen the cows were loose out back. I never did get a picture. This is where they were.
 But shortly after the cops arrived and we're all driving around back there, with there light's on in the dark, trying to get them in. What they needed is a couple of Cowboys on horseback, instead.

Saturday November 4, 2023

This morning after a leisurely breakfast and coffee we finally got it together and left to go to The Villages, Saturday's Farmers Market,  in Brownwood. 
First we did a lap around together,. I saw a lady selling fresh flowers, she was trying to take a selfie with her partner. I offered to take it for them she thanked me profusely.
 Then we started chatting and she wrapped up some flowers, and just gave them to me for taking the photo. I had talked to her about wanting to sell my bags that I recycle and crochet. I have one banana box full and would love to get rid of them. I talked to her about piggybacking off of her stand, would just do it one Saturday beginning of December. We exchange cards and she said she would check into it, she was extremely nice. 
Then tradition, Jim got his Margarita and sat under the Pavilion and listen to the music playing while I did a few more laps.
We saw a couple of Dobermans which we always like to stop and talk with them. One thing I bought this lady was selling personal pizzas. $6 for six, so I got some.  Jim thought this Senior Center sign was funny.
We returned home,
 Jim got the drums out, and played  outside, while I made dinner. After we ate we tried to pack up for tomorrow's travel day.
We were only here 3 nights, but got alot done, and we had alot of fun.

1 comment:

  1. Been a while since I visited your blog. Got a new computer as the other one kept dying on me. Took it to the shop. Tried a new hard drive. Nope. Liking this one BUT I can't figure how to connect my WIFI printer OR download pictures. No pictures/no blog. Hope all is well with you both.

    ReplyDelete