Saturday, December 2, 2023

Truck Shopping Weekend

Truck Shopping Weekend 

Friday November 24, 2023
This was very quiet weekend. 
Today we went for a great walk through the Jungle here at Peace River Thousand Trails in Wauchula Florida. 
Jungle selfie 

Saturday November 25, 2023

Morning after breakfast later we went to  hardware store first . We only bought firewood, and a hose coupler, next stop was to Walmart in the afternoon. And on the way we stopped and look at this 2014 International HDT. $25,000.

Sunday November 26, 2023

This morning I decided to make it a special breakfast. We've been in the RV over 6 years now and I never once got this awesome Belgium waffle maker out. We've been carrying it around all those years.
 Today was the day, first I had to scrub the heck out of it. Don't think I had magic erasers back when I used to use it on a regular basis. It made it look like new. I made four batches of waffles and put in seven packs, of 2, in the freezer for later. It will now be known as waffle Sunday.

This was just one of those quiet weekends that is so simple, but so enjoyable. I spent a lot of time thinking about my two boys, and missing them so. 
 Hopefully they read this many years after their father and I are long gone. And can see the love we have for each other. So if Thomas and Travis are reading this now. I want you both to know you were the love, light and Joy Of My Life. And you are both so loved, by us,  May God bless them both. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment