Sunday, March 17, 2024

Happy Monday Sunrise

Happy Monday Sunrise 

Monday March 11, 2024

This morning when I got up. it was still dark outside. I hate when the time changes. I try to ignore it. When I used to work it was always my weekend off when it changed.
I was treated to a beautiful sunrise, this is out our back window.Beautiful pink and blue sky.
 At 9 am I went to walk fit and line dancing.
We have lunch together when I get home.
 Later I saw someone posted on Facebook, they saw Corrine Crabtree in a bar in Nashville. 
Would be so cool to meet her in the wild. Funny to see her without makeup, she never does her Zoom calls like that. LOL
She is the person who runs the No BS program I follow. I talk about all the time. Sorry..
Jim said she changed our lives, so not sorry, lol.
Not much going on today worth talking about. 
We did see our fellow PA,
 line dancing friends, Tammy and Russ in their beautiful super C, MH.

Tuesday March 12, 2024

This morning I went and did walk fit and line dance.  Today was picture day for both. Some old and newer friends.
 Walk fit
Line dancers 
Pam had texted me before I got home,  that Scott would come over after lunch, and adjust the hitch on our fifth wheel. It was to low hooked up to the Volvo. 
I told her I should have made The Dump Cake, if I would have known.
 I told Jim when I got home, it bakes  so fast,  I decided to put it together and put it on the Ninja Grill outside. It was so hot to put the convention microwave on inside. It definitely helps the AC not run as much.
I just did two cans of apples, cinnamon drizzle caramel sauce on the top, dump a box of cake mix on and sliced a stick of butter on it. Nothing easier,  The finished dump cake. 
Jim went over to the store at the campground and got a pint of vanilla ice cream to go with it.
 Later Scott came over and he took the bolts out to lower the hitch. Which would raise it on the Volvo. He broke his impact driver getting out the one Bolt. He went back to the motorhome to get other tools.
 Then he had to do it the old fashioned way, with Brute Force. 
Pam arrived shortly before they finished. Later Glenn and Carla stopped by to see the truck. We all chatted for a bit,  and then they left. 

Later brought out the dumb cake and served everyone as we sat outside to enjoy the Beautiful day. About 4:00 they had to go meet their friends. They took off. 
Jim and I decided to take a golf cart ride as it was so beautiful out. We kept passing Judy in her golf cart with a couple friends. I kept trying to take their picture.
Then we went by Tammy and Russ's Super C motorhome again. Carla and Glen were sitting with them. We stopped and chatted, didn't realize they all knew each other. Good Times.

Wednesday March 13, 2024

This morning I went to do walk fit. Wednesdays are a light workout day.
No LD, they do it just at a different park close by.
 I invited Jim up to have breakfast,  when I was finished. The new Bistro 83 is doing a pretty good job here. He had a great breakfast. 
Talked with Kathy and a few other people. Trying to figure out the best way to rejoin Sam's Club, and start one with Costco too.
I don't think we left till after 11:00 a.m.. got home rested, I worked on the blog. Worked on an ad to sell the Ford. 
I ate lunch. While we did that Pam stopped by and brought us some oatmeal chocolate chip cookies. My favorite. Delicious 
We finally got it together, and left and went to Aldi's.
 Jim actually went in with me today. We spent $207. 
Once we got home it took an hour or more to put everything away. Worked on filling up the freezer again, we added alot, 2 packs pork chops, apple dump cake, pk avocado cups, ham lunch meat, 2 packs boneless chicken thighs, lb turkey burger, 3/4 load marble rye, and 5 serving of homemade apple sauce in the freezer, out front, as I call it.
Took a golf cart ride and saw the sandhill crane baby it's getting bigger.
 Then a truck stopped and said hello, it was Ragu and Maria fellow Switch Crew. They remembered us from the Tennessee Huddle, when Jim was playing the drums with Ryan Harmon,  and Jeremy Scott, pool side. 
I invited her up to go line dancing in the morning.
 Said goodbye to them and we also saw an HDT that was at the Rally. Left my card hoping to chat later. 
Seen a few raindrops come down and headed home. Then we make fried catfish outside for dinner. One of our favorites.
There was supposed to be a launch tonight. About 9:30 so we headed up to the lake in the golf cart. We talked to some guy that was also waiting. At the last minute it was scrubbed until tomorrow night. 
It was cool we did get to see a gator I spotted in the dark going across the lake. 
Got home after 10:00 pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment