Monday, April 22, 2024

Long Weekend

Long Weekend 

Saturday April 13, 2024

It's the weekend so we slept in a bit got up and had coffee and breakfast. Chilled until lunch time and then we left , I was driving the Ford and Jim had the smart car. 
We left the Ford at Publix next door just to have some new eyes on it.
 Then we wanted to go for Chinese today, in Clermont. After a wonderful Buffet, 
we went next door, to a store I was never in. Called at Home.
 It was ginormous, I never seen a store with such a large selection of the exact same items. Jim found a chair eventually and sat, per my suggestion while shopped. I started talking to a lady in there, she said she's already been there an hour and a half. I told her Jim's not really into it. I showed him a margarita glass they had. She said go to Goodwill for that. I told her we're probably going there next, she said I'll probably see you there. I said don't let my husband here you say that, he'll suggest we go together, and he could go home. Lol
She laughed and said that would probably be a lot of fun, I agreed. 

We did find a couple things I wanted. I found my insulated tumblers, it was a four pack, was on sale because only had two in it, which is really all I needed. They've been super hard to find. Found my Satin pillowcase I've been wanting, I hear they're good for your hair and skin.  He was happy to finally leave, lol and then we went to huge Goodwill in Clermont.
 He waited in the car while I went in found a whole bunch of things I wanted to try on. Didn't realize they don't have a dressing room. Jim came in and decided on what he wanted to pick out from the clothes I suggested. You have 3 days to bring them back if they don't fit. 
Then we left there and Jim drop me off at Publix. I went in the store and walked around for a bit. Found a few things. Sat in truck with AC on, so nice.

I put the truck back in the parking lot, which wasn't easy it was filling up, meat Bingo is starting soon. I left a bag of non-perishable groceries in the truck and walked back to the RV. We had a light dinner and then took the golf cart up for meat Bingo 
had a little pizza and soda first. Sat with a couple, it was their first meat Bingo night. 
Jim won a kabasi and I later made a soup with it. On the way home we grabbed the other bag of groceries out of the Ford didn't get home till after 9:30.

Sunday April 14, 2024

We slept in today again after 8:00 am, only saw half of my morning show. Made Jim's favorite waffle Sunday. 
He played the drums later while I listened to some NOBS calls.
Our neighbor behind us has beautiful orchids on his picnic table. 
They had left and went to the Keys. The Orchid Linda gave me just lost its last flower.  I was trying to figure out what care they needed to rebloom. His were huge and so beautiful. Hope they come back in time so I can talk to him about it. Later we took a golf cart ride beautiful sunset 
over the campground here in TTO.

 Monday April 15, 2024 

Today was a typical favorite day here for me in TTO 3 Mile Walk Fit 2 hours of line dance.
 The usual, come home we have lunch together, early evening golf cart rides, talking with friends, or strangers, making new friends, you can never have to many, just another fantastic day in Florida, at TTO.

Tuesday April 16, 2024

Today was a repeat of yesterday, walk fit and line dance. We had lunch together when I got home.
Tonight Jim wanted to watch his last hockey game to see if they make the playoffs. Tonight was going to be karaoke and line dancing. So I took the golf cart up for that. 
Was a very small crowd. Judy, Donna and I were there. There was a lady that was a really good singer, you better be if you take on Whitney Houston. A grandpa with his nine-year-old granddaughter. She sang a Taylor Swift song which I wasn't too familiar with. Also sang watermelon moonshine which is a pretty adult song for a 9-year-old. Hopefully she doesn't know what she's singing about. They were really good, they were so cute to see together, her mom called it grandpa love. Very sweet, we got a lot of dancing in even though there was only a few of us. 
L to R myself, Shar, Judy and Donna.
Some other people joined us. We left about 9:30 that night went home and Jim's game was still on. Sadly they lost, no Flyers in the playoffs.

No comments:

Post a Comment