Saturday, March 28, 2020

Line Dancing

Line Dancing

Tuesday February 18, 2020

Today we had a late morning golf cart ride. Another beautiful day in Central Florida. Came back I got ready, Jim dropped me off at the Veranda for line dancing. I realized I forgot my phone to call him when I was finished. Talked to the lady that I danced with in Orlando,  Carol I did not realize she was from Pennsylvania too, about an hour and a half away from us. We danced till noon, we had a nice little chat at the end. She offered to take me back to my site if Jim wasn't out there. But he was we made plans to talk later.
Jim picked me up with a soda, we drove around a little. We went back to the FW and had lunch, Jim ate outside. Salad and some more of my pasta salad.
 Later we went for another golf cart ride, definitely getting our money's worth out of it. Saw Mike and Mandy walking, was a beautiful sunset. We saw the people with the cricket for sale, stopped and chatted with them for a minute. Talked about the park models we had looked at that are for sale. Once we had stopped moving the mosquitoes come out like crazy. So we said good night. I made tacos for dinner, Jim had taken a shower then we dumped the tanks. They don't last a full two weeks when we are in the FW all the time, like they do at home.
He watched Hockey outside then. Was another fantastic Sunset here.

Wednesday February 19, 2020

This morning after breakfast we left later and went to Batteries Plus Bulbs  store first, to get a tiny battery  for the clicker for the FW  door lock .  Next door was a FedEx store, so we went in to mail Mia's  birthday gift ,  she will be 8 in a week .  Then we went to a Goodwill store, wanted to find some jeans to make purses with. Jim waited in the truck, I was in there for over an hour. Probably the nicest one I've ever been in, very large. I felt it was getting late so I texted him I was in the checkout line. Last minute I found two cute little boxes for the girls for Easter. Checked out, put on my sunglasses picked up my bags, gave the cart a quick look to make sure I had everything. Went out to Jim. He wasn't as starving as I thought he would be, I thought my phone said it was 2:56, I looked at the truck and it said 1:15. So I went to get my phone out to look what time I thought I saw and I couldn't find it. I looked everywhere, he dialed my phone and the guy at the store answered. Someone found it in the shopping cart. Gave it to the cashier. I told Jim I even turned around and looked in my cart for it. Or anything I might have left, but I had my sunglasses on and never saw my black case in there. So we went back, got the phone, all is well.
Then we went to Panda Express for late lunch we really like it there after that we headed back to the FW.
Took a golf cart ride came back and
packed for happy hour at the veranda. There was a beautiful sunset tonight. We saw Jerry and Diane June,
at happy hour, and some people we had met at the CTC rally last year and  another couple with them we all set together. They sold food but we were still full from Panda Express. They made popcorn, burgers and different fried things. They also did karaoke. The
guy we met from Canada that we had taken his garbage out, he was singing quite a bit and he was quite good. We left just after 5 took a ride around went back to the FW for the night, had a lite dinner. Had to keep the golf cart moving or the mosquitoes get you.

Thursday February 20, 2020.     OR
       02.20.2020 
Yesterday at happy hour I made plans to meet Cecile for breakfast at Perkins, 9:30 this morning. She was on her way back from Miami. I had my oatmeal, Jim didn't eat anything he was going to have breakfast at the restaurant. So we got ready to leave about 15 minutes from here. He wanted to take the golf cart back but decided to do it later. We had a nice breakfast there with her, then we headed to  The Villages, we walked around a little bit sat outside the sales office, sat on a few benches just watch the happy people walk by. I made a phone call to our mail service at home  The UPS Store  they never sent our mail , she apologized  I told her not to send it yet I will tell her of our new location soon .  We also ordered  a new stove cover and that never came yet so I'm not sure what's going to happen with that , guess we'll see.  Then I went into my favorite store. Then we left for my nail appointment at 1:30 at Mangos, that's what it's called, it is really close to The Villages. First we went into the pizza place to get a soda. Jim waited in the truck, it takes about an hour. When I was finished I came back out we drove back to the FW for lunch in the RV. I made a taco salad from most of the ingredients we had the other night, and some of the leftover pasta salad. We should finally finish that tomorrow. After that we went for a golf cart ride. Talk to someone right up the road from us from Pennsylvania. Then we went by this car parked at this motorhome and Jim kept telling me it was pink. And I said it looked White. So I said go over there,  we got really close and realized it was a Mary Kay pink Cadillac. she was sitting outside so we drove right up to her and had a nice chat with her, of course she was a very lovely lady. Her little dog was running around, and she was telling us how a snake went through her site not too long ago. she's been selling Mary Kay for 26 years and it's full time also. We said by,  I got pic of car.
We came back to the FW then 
 I called the golf cart man and he said we can drop it off tomorrow before we leave. Jim can do that when I finish getting ready.  Tomorrow is moving day. We're going to Peace River in Wauchula.
 Later I heated up some leftovers for dinner. Jim watched Hockey outside. I tried to put stuff away in here did a little laundry.Made lunch for tomorrow. Like food ready when it is moving day. 
 I worked on getting a few things ready for a couple craft projects and wanted to start working on, and called it a night.

No comments:

Post a Comment