Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Happy Monday

Happy Monday 

Monday April 18, 2022

Nice to wake and not have to get moving right away.
I put my batch of yogurt in the fridge. Later made us both bacon egg and cheese sandwich for breakfast.
We watched a little news and YouTube videos.

I did 2 loads laundry and hung it outside. So cool out in the morning. Really beautiful day, the rain last night cooled it off, not so humid out today, was over 80. 
We went for a golf cart ride looked around. Beautiful island with nice views.. Cool pool but closed on Monday, weird. 
They had a little kitchen in there, nothing happening though.

We drove around all the little park model houses. All new so cute and beautifully landscaped, a little close together but so pretty.
Later Shannon called she is who my MIL lives with. Always scares me when she calls which it not very often. She wanted to let me know I got a jury duty notice for June. Interesting. We used his Mom's address for voting. The only thing that we couldn't used our UPS address for. When she sold house and then moved back in Shannon said we could still keep using it. Such nice people.

Then we had lunch I had heated up leftover dinner for Jim and I had Minastrone soup I had in the freezer. 

Jim was under the truck hood again, and ruined his new beer shirt. He really thinks we need a new starter in the truck. We need to get fuel. He is afraid if it starts after he fills up, it might not start again. So he made an appointment for Wednesday at 8 am to get one installed. Then we can go fill up, etc. So another couple days we don't go anywhere. OK though at least we don't spend money then.

We grilled tuna steaks out, I made hush puppies and FF,  and tater tots in the air fryer. We ate outside.
Brought in my laundry and I also made chicken taco soup.
Jim made a fire, and I chilled inside took shower before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment