Saturday, April 9, 2022

More FUN in The Village's

More FUN in The Village's 

Friday April 8, 2022

We had a wonderful relaxing morning together. Enjoyed our coffee. It felt a little cool inside and I opened the door to see how it felt outside and there were 4 or 5 larger black wild pigs just inside the jungle. We watched them for a bit. Tryed to get a picture but to thick in there to see them properly.

We had the news on a bit. I put a batch of yogurt in the instant pot early. We got ready and left for our day of fun in The Village's.
First we filled up the diesel 4.89 a gal, then went to post office to mail a baby blanket to our long time line dancing friend that moved to Oregon. 

Then we went to Too JAY'S for lunch. We are so cute.
I said would be cool if someone we knew came in. No one did.
Here are just some of the cakes, and so many more treats available.
Close up of 4 more.
I had coconut cake, Jim had 2 mini eclairs. 
Then we walked around the Village of Brownwood, Jim was walking pretty well. We stopped at the sales office to sit again and watch people go by. 
I was watching the golf carts go by, And I  yelled HEY  Lance and Crystal with Terry the dog went flying by. He saw me and waved. I walked out the direction they went. I told Jim maybe they waved and kept going. Lol They did find a place to park and walked over sat with us. He said really nice sitting out here. The people who work inside the sales office came out to pet Terry and give him treats. 
We chatted for awhile, they were on the way to get ice cream. We said goodbyes again. Was such a nice surprise to get to see them again. 
We left shortly after they did, had to walk by them as they ate there ice cream, Terry had some too. We chatted for a minute then we finished our walk around. Here some beautiful flowers, their every where here.
Here a pretty shops line the street.
Quite a few restaurant / bars were doing karaoke they were really hopping. 
We went back to RV was after 4 by now. Jim sat out side a bit. I was doing a few things inside and texted hi to Sheila Moore I line danced with in TTO she is here but didn't get to see her yet. She said she would walk over, we were really close. We had a nice visit outside. was so beautiful such blue sky. Jim had alot of things in common with here. She is FT too. In a MH and from Delaware they knew all the same places. 
And found out she knows Neil and Nancy Savage, they met at Circle  M. SOoo funny.
After she left the neighbor stopped by, he was saying hi and telling people who will be here for Easter, WE will not but, they are having a pot luck. That's so nice. He chatted with us for awhile. Told him how we saw pigs, he said there is a panther, bear and monkey here too. WOW. 
I watered my plant and went in. I made chicken and yellow rice with mixed veggies. Leftovers for tomorrow night too. Just after 7 my yogurt was done.
We watched Big Sky, before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment