Monday, April 4, 2022

Wal*Mart Again

Wal*Mart  Again

Monday April 4, 2022

Up first today, and out the door for walk fit and then line dancing.
I was able to talk with Judy about Tuesday and going to get our nails done. She said someone is going with us, this other person is driving and we will be stopping for breakfast first. SO excited I can't wait to get my nails done they are ready in need a few are so loose.
Dancing was really fun as usual, Pam taught a hard one called High Class, thought it was going to be to hard and fast, but turned out really great, everyone loved it.
I realize that since I'm getting my nails done tomorrow, then today would be my last. We were all saying alot of goodbyes, I hope to see everyone again at the end of the year. Paula said all teary-eyed it's hard saying goodbye to everybody. I said Don't make us cry. So after alot of hugs. And after that moment of sadness. I packed up and headed out to the golf cart. Drove home and the RV'S were starting to roll in.

I rested for a bit. Jim's leg was really hurting again.
We decided to go to Chili's for lunch. We had a great meal, enough leftovers for Jim's lunch tomorrow. First we shared a Southwestern chicken egg roll. So good,  I had chicken tortilla soup, we shared it too. Then  I had half chicken sandwich with bacon cheese and avocado, and he had a huge burger we both had fries.
Then we thought we would try Wal-Mart again for my lactose free milk. Yea they had it finally and I got a yogurt milk too. Found some non food items we wanted too. Beautiful spring flowers at Wal-Mart. 
 Then we stopped at Walgreen's looking for some hair stuff that I couldn't find. Then went to CVS, finally found it.
Then we filled up the diesel tank @ 4.99 a gal. 

Then we got home was really hot out. I put everything away.  This is cool decor at someone's site. 
  Shortly after that we took a golf cart ride, but we cut it a little short. Jim's leg hurt sitting in the buggy.
Then I made myself a burrito bowl and he had the grilled chicken and some rice too.
We watched Idol and I had a cocktail before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment