Tuesday, April 4, 2023

First official Travel Day

First Official Travel Day

Monday April 3, 2023

This morning we got up about 730, started getting ready for our first travel day in quite a long time.  Here's our site as Jim was finishing up, TTO we will miss you. AKA Thousand Trails Orlando 
Alot of people ask, TTO??
Neighbors in front of us had a seasonal site and they pulled out a little bit before us. Looks so funny empty there.
We were right on schedule and pulled out at 10:00 a.m.. we only made one potty break and had lunch at the same time. In a very tight rest area. I wanted  crackers, with the Urban Cowboy Tuna salad I made. 
What's that you ask, did you ever see the movie, " I like my tuna salad with apples and pecans and not so much of this onion."  So I did some counter acrobats to reach them. Debra Winger 
 Jim was in the bathroom and I heard this loud banging.
 I had seen this show horses trailer pull up really close to us.  I just knew it was the horses. Then we saw this, fun.
Trucks couldn't get around the ramp she had down to get the hay. It was fun to watch while we ate.

 We arrived at Stone's Throw a small Campground right next to the highway 10 in Lamont, Florida. 
We got set up and it immediately started pouring after we were inside. Got here just in time, chilled for a while and I worked on the blog.  Jim started to squeegee the camper, per my request, makes it look so much cleaner, I did the other half while he went to get diesel. 
Then he came back it was after 530, I got dinner together of pre-made travel food. Then we went outside and walked around the campground. Found a little laundry mat that I took my phone, and did three mile walk fit by myself and three line dances. When  I got back worked on the blog, first time since we left I have been caught up this season, then had a few more texts ti send.
Today we traveled 225 miles.
 Took a shower and we watched a little bit of the Voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment