Saturday, April 22, 2023

Restock Supplies

Restock Supplies 

Thursday April 20, 2023

Today Jim went for a walk this morning after breakfast. I was able to get some laundry done.
Later after he returned and showered we got ready and went out to shop, the fridge has not been this empty for awhile. 
Really nice drive when you leave the park.
First we wanted to go to Home Depot, he got more electrical stuff for a project a long time in the making. Found kitchen sink caulking. Decided to get a piece of molding trim to make a few frames. 

And then we went to Ruby Tuesdays for lunch. The salad bar is great, I decided to ask if it's possible to get one to go. She said she'd get a price and ask the manager, and it was only  $4.99 for a huge salad to go, she gave me a big round container and another small one for sides and dressing. Ended up enough salad for four more meals.  Was a great deal to get more bang for our lunch buck. 
 After we left Jim waited for me I went to Aldi's, he waited in the truck and I had a great fun shopping,  found a lot of stuff I wanted.

 Then we left and went to Walmart found a few more things Aldi's didn't have, Also got some yarn, Jim of course bought some beer.
I had a very detailed list on my phone, lists for different stores, measurements for a few projects etc. We had just looked at it for the frames I want to make to put up around some pictures that I just put on the wall a long time ago. 5 X 20
I don't know what I did, but the list disappeared. Everything else when you touch delete it says are you sure, but not this time gone. Everything on the list GONE. SO frustrating second time it happened now. I just start it over now.

 We left at 430, we filled up with diesel and headed back. 
We took a golf cart ride had nice views. 
This is the Piankatank River


Then we got home and I heated up leftover spaghetti for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment