Saturday, April 7, 2018

Stayed Home this Rainy Day

Tuesday April 3, 2018

Lebanon, Pennsylvania

Just another day to stay home, more rain. Just not good here, we will not feel like home until we get back to Thousand Trails Hershey. Not much else to talk about ,Jim did grill some chicken outside in the cold and wind.

Wednesday April 4, 2018

Jim was up early today a co-worker friend picked him up this AM. He was going in to work for a few hours to learn how to use the new computer equipment. He does HVAC. They were not even ready with the items when he arrived. He did bring his work van back though.

I had a relaxing morning alone. Had coffee and he was home soon after. I was home for 2 and half days did not go out once mainly because of the weather. I went and got my hair cut, which is always a good day.

I too went into work for about 4 hours. Was really good to talk with the "boss's" I do really like them a lot, fun to talk to and very funny. Felt good to be productive again. They had a lot of questions about the lifestyle, which I tried to answer. Some people ask funny questions like, are you going to buy another house now or move to Florida. NO and NO, LOL.
I ate dinner at work, was home right before 8. The rest of the evening we just relaxed. Good day.


Thursday April 5, 2018

Went to bed between 11:30 and midnight, woke up at 4, couldn't really go back to sleep. I had to get up at 5.  I was working from 6:15 till 2:15. It was a busy day at work. I was with one young girl that just had her wisdom teeth out, she was still swollen and black and blue, still having pain.  So we got to work together, so the work was divided. I did go twice to help a new employee get finished in her kitchen. It was good a lot more work then what I'm used to. When I left work I went to Country View store, fun to shop there. A lot of discount items there, a lot to look at. I will take a picture next time I go in. The store is a lot closer to 1000 trails then here at the QRC. When I got back to the camper I really felt stiff all over.
I put everything away. and finally got to sit down. Then I got sleepy since I was up so early, took a few little cat naps. I heated up dinner leftover chicken and fresh cranberry sauce with apple they taste sooo good. I made quinoa with veggies and fresh green beans I just bought. I made a little beef roast and potatoes for Jim in the Instant Pot. Then took a shower washed 2 loads of wash. And called it a great work day.

Friday April 6, 2018

Well I slept well last night. Tried to fall asleep to the sound of the dryer for the last 15 minutes of the cycle, Jim likes to listen to it especially when I have the TV on.
I was up before 8 I think. Made smoothies, and around 10 I made eggs and sausage. Jim called his Mom and they decided to go to lunch together. I didn't really want to go, been wanted some time alone at home. Plus they were going to a buffet which I don't need. He left and I vacuumed the FW big job I moved everything did a good job, the water was green, from all the pollen in Florida. I had a salad for lunch with chicken and a greek yogurt. I watched a few of my shows quick, wanted to get my DVR down to 50%. Got ready and left for WalMart right before Jim got home. I pasted him on the way in.
I was able to find almost everything I could remember I wanted at WalMart.  It was a nice shopping trip alone and in no rush.
When I got home Jim brought everything in, I put everything away.
We sat and watched a little news. Watched the young kid build a little deck with 4x4's to keep out of the mud. Since Jim went to the buffet he was not hungry so I heated up my leftover chicken and  cranberry sauce, quinoa and green beans. I made 4 Paleo chocolate chip cookies, 2 for Jim tomorrow. I worked on this blog since I didn't do it for 4 days.
Watched TV, took a shower and started another pink baby blanket for a girl I used to work with. Nice Day temp was up to 63 today.

1 comment:

  1. We like Country View too. Always stop there a couple of times when in the area.

    ReplyDelete