Friday, January 12, 2024

Our Birthday Boy

Our Birthday Boy
Monday January 8, 2024

Happy Monday 
This morning after we had breakfast and lunch I went up at 3:00 and did a 2-mile walk fit by myself. First there was more cake. 
Not sure why I think it was for meet the manager right before this. 
Then there's a lady that came in to teach beginner line dancing. They sent everyone a text that was on the list for the activity today. There was quite a nice crowd of people there. The lady that was teaching, I think was a little confused. At least she kept telling us she was, because of new medications she was taking. First she tried to teach cowboy charleston. She kept starting on the wrong foot. 
I had a nice chat with Tammy and later Kim. Both going to TTO soon. Told them about walk fit, I said tell them the crazy red-head sent ya.
Tammy and I talked about NoBS, for awhile.
Eventually I arrived home it was after 5 pm. Chilled,  dinner, blah blah blah.

Tuesday January 9, 2024

Happy Birthday to our oldest son Thomas, OMG he is 39.
We were not together for his birthday.
But we love these two pictures of us.

Jim and I went for a walk after
My bft bowl is steel cut oatmeal and Greek yogurt I make in my Instant pot. With protein powder in picture, with fruit and t. Grape nuts.

breakfast at 9:30. Not even sure what happened, that we left that early. We went around the park 2 times. We are supposed to get bad storms later today. I'm glad we went so early.  I just know it has been cold out. When we returned Jim put everything away outside that could blow away.

Later we talked to our one neighbor, a guy all alone. He showed us a craft he makes with wood. Really nice. He gave me the round one. 
Then we went in. I have been trying to find our holding tank treatment. 
Hard to find. I made a few phone calls. I was given a name Rose King, the Florida distributor. Sounds familiar. Put # in my phone. It was already in there. We'll how about that.
We talked for an hour and a half. So enjoyable. Everything black tank, and so much more. 
Told her would love it if she could do a presentation for Switch It Up on Tank Management, I will have to talk to Todd and Sheila.
We were trying to figure out how we can get a bottle. I hate, hate paying a ton for shipping. Her tech will be at Southern Palms, while we are there, he is going to clean all 4 of our tanks, 2 black and 2 gray, for a Rally price of $200. They had a rally booked there, and they canceled them for lack of space. She called her regular customers and set up appointments for tank cleaning and still gave them Rally prices, and including us in there. So nice of her. Sounds weird but I'm looking forward to it. We never had our tanks cleaned before. We have been using the probiotic, almost as long as we've had the RV. 
I'm even thinking about selling it too. Have to get more info on the process. 

Talking with her was the highlight of my day, except for wishing our birthday boy, happy birthday wishes.

Then the rain and wind came. Really heavy rain at times. Was a fast mover.
The storm we had in the Keys was way worse.
Once things calmed down after 5:30, I started dinner and all was well again.

Wednesday January 10, 2024

I was up even earlier today. Jim too, we both went to bed early, though I was first. 
After breakfast Jim went outside for a bit. I did a one hour NoBS Zoom call 10 to 11. While I listened to Corrine I made some chicken salad and my cottage cheese pudding.
 When I finished we went for a walk. Alot of huge water puddles on the roads. It was cold outside too.
After Lunch, had salad and last of creamy potato corn chowder soup.
With sparkling fizzy fun water, I call it.
 I went back to Activity Center. The same lady was doing line dancing again. 
When I walked in there was smiling faces and people waiting for it to start.
I was walking towards them,
Then I heard " Excuses Me, EXCUSES ME " 
I turned around and see, she said can I talk to you. She started to say I disrupted the class. I said " I won't say a word. " She said you don't belong here, you are not a beginner. I said " So I'm not welcome here is what your saying. " She said " NO."
So I left. Shocked, as I went out the door, there was a couple coming in that was also there on Monday too. He said are "you giving up already." I said no I was told I'm not welcome here. His wife said "what really. " I told them she told me I was A disruption and didn't belong here. They were shocked, she said " we all help each other"  and they went in, as I was leaving. 
Not here, NOT the Welcoming place like Orlando is.

Okay now what to do. I was pissed, I don't think I deserved that.
 Just felt like I wanted to tell the management. So they knew what happened, I decided to walk down to the place where you check in. And tell Jane what happened. I told her the above,, and that she said I was the talk of the campground, really, I Doubt that.

 she said "she lives here in the park." I've never seen her before myself. But she's a very anxious person, she said she probably felt threatened. That's not my problem, she suggested I go back and just have a good time and be myself, she couldn't ban me from the room.
 So as I walked back, I had to decide, if I was going to do that or not. I decided just to go in, and sit and wait as it was way after 4:00, and they usually were finished soon. I would just wait because I had some line dances I wanted to practice myself, that I learned at TTO. 
Not sure if she called Jane or Jane called her, but I could hear them talking about me, as I looked at my phone. I heard her saying "she's just sitting here. " I wasn't bothering anybody but one of her flunky b**** came over to me that lives there too, and asked me to leave, you were already asked to once. 
Which I did. 

But now that I think about it, what I wish I would have done. Was said I'm not bothering anybody, I'm waiting till you're finished, and then I want to practice my own line dances. Hindsight I guess.

By now it was time to start dinner. I went home told Jim what happened.
He was surprised too. There loss, I'm fun, lol.
I liked the way I handled it. But wish I wouldn't have left the second time.



1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh girl. That woman has issues. You have my permission to slap her silly. Better yet have Jim set up drums in front of her RV at 2 am.

    ReplyDelete