Tuesday, April 14, 2020

If we have to BE anywhere, this is not BAD

If we have to BE anywhere, this is not BAD 

Wildwood, Florida  3 Flags
Thousand Trails 

Thursday April 9, 2020

I was up first this morning at 7:30 a.m. made coffee,  and watched as our neighbors prepared to leave. They left right on time as they said they would at 8:30.
I had some cereal and breakfast cake with coffee. When Jim came down a couple hours later he had the coffee cake also, and a couple of eggs with a small potato for breakfast.
We're trying to remember to keep an eye on the potty upstairs. Yesterday after Flushing, you have to let the foot pedal close hard, cuz it was Dripping and fills up the bowl, must remember to keep an eye on it.
Jim had a call from Lance at his work, they had a nice chat about everything going on. It was good to know he will definitely have work when we get back. He would have work if he was there now. Our plan now is to leave May 1st he booked one night at The Oaks in South Carolina. Arrive at PA Dutch on May 3rd.
It started getting windy as they said it would. So we put the other awning in too.
We had a salad with chicken for lunch.
Not much else on. Had dinner later TV, 
Bed. So exciting...

Friday April 10, 2020

Everyday we talk about going somewhere. We don't need anything, SO we don't go.
Forgot my friday smoothie will do tomorrow. I was up first, I had breakfast the remembered. 
I can find plenty to do around here, I'm never board. Just sad sometimes. This is very weird time.
I made white chix chili and corn bread today.

Saturday April 11, 2020

Did am smoothie today. Didn't  go anywhere. I have so much food in here between the outside counter top height freezer and huge F/F in here and my great pantry I have plenty. Plus I like to say we are trying to cut back on portions, not sure we are doing that well at it. Instead of soup and sandwich at lunch, we do one or the other, so then thats two meals. 
I made french toast with lite bread after smoothie later.
I made us each 1 pork taco with the last of pork we smoked and the pinto beans I made. With slaw mix, sour cream and cheese.
Had rest white chicken chili with corn bread for dinner.
I found plenty to do today, Does sound like I cook ALOT, I do then we will have stuff for a few days.
I have been cutting bags to use to crochet my bags. I took all the knobs off the stove and cleaned behind them. Still looking for my knitting needles never found them yet. Can't believe tomorrow is Easter. I made 8 eggs in the instant pot and made deviled eggs for tomorrow.

Easter Sunday April 12, 2020

Had last of my steel cut oatmeal today, need to make more. 
Can't believe today is Easter.
We did not plan to be back before now. But it's very weird day missing the kids my two granddaughters. And our parents that have passed, So much today.
Jim talked to his mom today. We talked to  Thomas on Facebook.
I made a small apple pie and some apple filled cookie things with extra dough I made.
Jim grilled zucchini planks, and Costanza sausage. I made pierogies in the instant pot,  onions and butter put on top. We ate probably before 3 that's really nice meal. Just sad I couldn't share with anyone here like I LOVE to do.
Jim helped me clean up. He also sat outside a little more after that.  Was about 95 out today. 
We talked to Travis and Mia later after we ate.
Stayed in hot day, ate a salad later for dinner, called it a day.



1 comment:

  1. I can relate to the sadness. It's not that we do much but sure the little we do do.

    ReplyDelete