Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Tampa RV show

Tampa RV show 

Friday January 15, 2021

We got up, I packed a lunch to take along. We arrived at about 10:30 am. It definitely did not seem as busy as it has in the past.
The show has fun festive atmosphere.
These guys were funny, I asked the cop to pose for a picture for me, the western guy said I was flirting with officer Ramirez, he found out his name and was making a lot of jokes,
We didn't go into alot of RV'S, didn't want to touch alot of High touch surfaces.
RV made from a container. 

Saturday January 16, 2021 

Saturday we left to go for lunch at Panda Express. Then we went to Camping World stopped at Lowe's and Save-A-Lot came home for dinner and had our leftovers.

Sunday January 17, 2021

Today I was cleaning inside, and doing laundry, Jim was working outside. He fixed the leak in our -15 foot Dominator sewer hose. Put in new batteries we just got at Lowe's for the tire pressure monitor system, replaced all four. Added air to all four tires at 120 PSI and torqued  the wheels.
We went for a nice long walk. Then we took a golf cart ride to take the trash out, and saw a huge flock of turkeys. Made Homemade ham and bean soup.
Jim found the taco truck. He was looking for, was supposed to be here Saturday too. He had huge burrito oh, and we finished our golf cart ride.

Monday January 18, 2021

This morning when I open the blinds I woke up to this lovely sight. Went line dancing today did not go anywhere.

Tuesday January 19, 2021

We left this morning to go do errands. Jim wash the truck I found clock working so he could fix my grape and wine bottle clock. We found mud flaps at a store he ordered to pick up later. Looking for a few other things with no luck. Went to Chili's for lunch we weren't finished until 3.
Did not make line dancing today sadly.

Wednesday January 20, 2021
I was up first again I was watching inauguration coverage, Jim went outside. I saw him wash the hot hoes, I call it the electric one for winter time use. And put it away. I went line dancing today after lunch from 1 to 3. We made a decision to dance starting at 6 p.m. Monday through Thursday cuz it's way too hot down in the Sun at 3.
I took Joan home in the golf cart, Jim and I sat outside, it was so beautiful and chatted. He had started drinking margaritas by then. He talked to his mom, she's getting excited about her trip here, we were trying to make plans and how we were going to do a few things with her.
We took a long golf cart ride, I drove. He held his margarita. We saw our flock of turkeys again. And a lady with the big McCall we talked to.
 Never know what you're going to see in a campground. Came home Jim grilled Burger and him a steak and made a fire for the night.

1 comment:

  1. You are definitely keeping busy. Liking the warmer temperatures you are having. Will be glad when we can travel again.
    Be Safe and Enjoy!

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete