Tuesday, January 3, 2023

Time To DOG Sit

Time to DOG Sit

Saturday December 24, 2022

This morning we got up had our coffee and breakfast before 9:00. Then it was time to go over to get Tatum. Neil and Nancy left really early in the morning. So we went to get her out of her crate. Jim took her for a walk first and then , we fed her over there. We took her back to our camper. Chilled for a while.

 Later in the morning I looked out the back window and saw this pig all by itself walking through the back pasture. He was a huge black Pig.
Later in the day he went to watch a movie at Nancy's house with Tatum. I was doing some stuff in here. Too much sitting around for me,  I ended up walking up to the building and I did half an hour walk fit by myself. 
They had church services and Christmas caroling and a lovely campfire with cookies and hot chocolate for tonight's activity. It was cold, so it  was perfect. After I did my walk fit I stopped by for a minute said hi to everyone and took a quick picture of the lovely fire.

When I return home we had dinner and chilled for the night. After dinner we took her over at 5:00 to eat. Brought her back home,  she's such a good puppy. She does sleep a lot, she is 12, but loves her food and treats. 

Sunday Christmas Day December 25, 2022

I was up first this morning took Tatum out for her first walk. When  Jim got up we had our coffee and breakfast then we took her over to her house to eat hers.
Today was a super cold day. As we've had quite a few consecutive days with freezing temperatures overnight. Jim unhooked the water overnight and put the pump on. In the morning he would hook it up later after the sun hit the side of the camper with the hoses. 
Here's a picture of the weather for the week. One  Thing about Florida it doesn't stay cold for long. Today was just chilling with the puppy, didn't go anywhere. 

Monday December 26, 2022 

As we continue to dog sit, we do  our morning routine, it is really cold. I went up to do walk fit. But  we probably wouldn't have went anywhere anyways, just relaxed, enjoyed petting our puppy. This is pretty much how we spent the day. 

Tuesday December 27,  2022

Neil and Nancy arrived home about 3:30 a.m. in the morning. I was up first again and  took Tatum outside and gave her a treat. And then around 9:00 am in the morning Neil walked over to get her. She kept looking at me to feed her breakfast. They were so thankful we took care of her, so they could see their family made their trip so special. It was no problem for us, we think we would both do anything for each other. You are both so very welcome.
Then I did my walk fit. When I got home I took a shower got ready and after lunch I made Jim this pizza, 
then we headed out to go to an open house. It was a couple acres of land so we figured we'd check it out. When we arrived we went past it. Jim turned around, then he pulled in the driveway. There's no one around, we think we missed it, it was right at 2:00. Oh well it was just for fun anyway. 
I did text the real estate place. She said she would look into it, ask me if she could give me a call, I said sure. We chatted for a few minutes,  I said we  just wanted to look, we're not ready to buy yet for quite a while. Then we took off and went to bealls, Walmart and we got diesel on the way home. Then we just chilled watched TV and relaxed.  Had this leftover spaghetti for dinner. 
Ir has spaghetti Squash on the bottom and ricotta cheese on top, with my fresh parcley.
Was a very lovely day. Now we are free again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment