Sunday, January 1, 2023

Happy Monday Into 2nd week at 3 Flags TT, Wildwood

Happy Monday, Into 2nd week at 3 Flag, Wildwood 

Monday December 19, 2022

This morning I got up early and made Jim a fancy breakfast. I had kunzler ham in the freezer with peppers and onions that I pre-cooked a little. Then I put it inside Grand biscuits and some cheese and baked them in muffin cups. I had brushed them with an egg wash and topped with better than Bagel seasoning. That would be enough breakfast for three different meals for him. I also made some eggs to go with them.
 Then I went up to walk fit, with Kathy and Donna. I met them both in Orlando earlier this season.
This is the Activities building everything fun happens in.
 After walk fit I went on a walk around the campground with Jim. Then we took a golf cart ride. We stopped at the pool, had a nice chat with two couples traveling together in big motor homes, they each tow a trailer, with golf cart,, car and tools, etc, all the toys.They are leaving to head West the same day we leave here. We had a nice chat with them while Jim and I were soaking our feet in the pool. Felt great, nice and warm.. Then we went out to the golf cart and I was able to trim his toes. He has a hard time doing it now. 
When we got back Jim sat outside for a while, I did some cleaning inside. Later I made this cherry dump cake in my instant pot for dessert
 for after a Taco salad's for dinner. 
 Later I finally got all the gel off my nails. Here's the before and after. 
Now till we get back to Pennsylvania for the next 4 or 5 months, I will be putting on flexi nail I just bought. It's supposed to help heal your nails after the mistreatment of gel etc. They look bad. 

Tuesday December 20, 2022

This morning after walk fit with Donna and Kathy. It was raining a little bit this morning. Later in Jim and I took a golf cart ride to take the trash out. He found the Christmas tree for me a few days ago, I actually decorated it and got it ready today.
Neil and Nancy arrived today too from Orlando, they found a site pretty close to us.
 Early evening right before I started tacos for dinner there was a beautiful sunset.
Wednesday December 21, 2022

This morning WalkFit was just Kathy and I as Donna was packing up and leaving today. After walk fit I took Jim for a walk. And we got to stop and say hi to Donna before they left. Jim got to meet them both again and we chatted for a while. She will be back in a good week. Later we took a golf cart ride to get rid of the trash and picked up our mail. I did two loads of laundry. And our big project for the day was Jim helped me reupholster our two kitchen chairs.
 Forgot to take the before but this is the after. You know that ugly fabric they always have on top.

Thursday December 22, 2022

This morning after our regular morning routine I was ready and went up to walk fit. I came home and then Jim and I went for a walk together. 
We saw this cool wood pecker flying around here.
After showers and lunch we went to CVS. 
Slow news day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment