Wednesday, January 18, 2023

Wonderful day spent with Billy and Cindy Smith

Wonderful day spent with Billy and Cindy Smith 

Friday January 13, 2023

This morning I was able to do Walk fit and line dancing. I got everyone together for a great picture. 
I texted Jim that I was on my way home. It was later than usual, I was talking about NOBS with Lisa and Brian.
He said he heard from Billy and Cindy and they were coming over to see us. How exciting, they are part of the Switch Crew. 
Jim ate a light lunch already. By this time it was about 1:30, I ate a lite meal too.

I had gotten out chocolate chip cookies from the freezer this morning. I baked them. 
Shortly after that, they arrived. Billy and Cindy were never here before. We had to help them on the phone to find us. This place is huge. 
We greeted them with big hugs. They came inside and we each had a warm cookie. Decided to go for lunch together. Billy drove there cool white jeep.
We drove to a restaurant we have been wanting to try, Ford's Garage. 
We had a great meal, with fantastic company. The food was so good too. I had a salad with shrimp.
Jim and Billy each had a burger, Cindy had the meat loaf with green beans and mashed potatoes.
This place does have  a cool theme. This is the sink in the bathroom. 
Some cool pictures as we walked back to the jeep. But was really chilly and windy out. 
Gotta love a Ford tailgate bench.
I just LOVES love 💘 a beautiful palm tree 🌴
We drove around the campground on the way back in to show them around a little bit. 
They wanted to get home before dark. So we exchanged huge hugs and goodbyes. We will see them soon. 
What a super fantastic day.
Later after dinner Jim made a fire. 

No comments:

Post a Comment