Monday, January 2, 2023

Chrisman Dinner at 3 Flags

Christmas Dinner at 3 Flags

Friday December 23, 2022

When we get up in the morning I do enjoy watching the cows go by first thing. 
We did have a relaxing morning, well if I'm being honest, they all are relaxing. After our morning routine, I went up for walk fit. Did it all by myself this week. I get home about 10:30 am. Not to much going on today. They campground Christmas Dinner potluck is today. FUN

We did go over to Neil and Nancy's for our last minute instructions on how to feed and take care of there dog, Tatum.
Later I made corn bread casserole and we walked up to the activities building for pot luck Christmas Dinner. 
It has been so cold, was going to wear a dress, but to cold, so I put on long pants.
We went up and sat with Neil and Nancy.
They had a lovely meal. The campground provided ham, mashed potatoes, green beans and gravy.
There was alot of various things. Here is my plate. 
Was a full house.
So many desserts. Here few pictures but I should have taken them sooner when the bowls were full.
Later a family came in and sat with us. They had 4 little kids, they were so cute.
This is the room with 2 pool tables, I work out in there alot.
Later we went for a golf cart ride, saw great Christmas lights.

No comments:

Post a Comment