Sunday, February 6, 2022

Birthday cake, dice game,

I heard Jim get up this morning at 5 a.m.,  still a little early for me, then I woke up at 8. We had our coffee I made him bacon, two eggs, hash brown potatoes and a strawberry fruit cup for breakfast,  I had my usual.
 He went outside and recharged the water softener, drained both black tanks. I went outside around 10:30 and did my 3 mile walk fit tape outside with Leslie Sansone.
Then I made us a lite lunch of taco soup, Jim had a slice of the meat loaf I made last night. 
We got new neighbors today. The TT Sales lady stopped and gave us our paperwork and said she messed up big time, we Can't get 2 holidays on the books, it did let him  for some reason. She said she would understand if we wanted to cancel, because that is one big things he really wanted. We didn't, BUT I did Try to get a bigger discount.

Then we went to the MH for the celebration of February birthdays, they have cake and ice cream. 
We met Barbara and Tony there.
 Eddie and Nann were with them. They went to lunch together, she is so cute and funny. They have strong Virginia accents, you really have to listen to understand him. Last year I saw her almost everyday at our ladies who craft.  This year they are staying at a different park. We chatted for a bit after the cake and they had to go home they were tired after the long day, I think they're both in their early 80s. 
Then we went back to the fifth wheel grabbed a couple drinks, and quarters, then  went over to Barbara and Tony sat  outside at the picnic table and played a dice game called Left Right Center, then we played the game called Farkle,  not my favorite.

We stayed until almost 5:30, then we got home put a quick chicken casserole in the microwave and Jim was outside a bit talking to a coworker, Jeff. He even ate outside. I took a shower and started a load of laundry before he came back in. 
Then we watched TV before bed.

1 comment:

  1. Your husband is wearing shorts, mine is bungled up in a blanket with the fireplace roaring. I'm thinking I'd rather be in the short wearing weather.

    ReplyDelete