Sunday, February 20, 2022

Day Off Sunday

Day Off Sunday 

Sunday February 20, 2022

This am I was up just after 7:30, I turned the coffee pot on and watched the news with the ear buds in, so he couldn't hear me and I could be stealth,  I washed a few dishes left, since he couldn't hear. Because it was 64 degrees downstairs when I got up. We only had the little heater on upstairs last night. Then I put the heat pump on and the gas furnace comes on too when it's that cold.

Jim didn't get up for almost another hour and half. He had his coffee and we had breakfast. I worked on the Blog for almost 2 hours. 
Jim waited in the flyers buggy, as our youngest granddaughter calls it. I went to take another pic of this guy. 
A closer look of him. He was just floating and hanging out. 

Then we took a golf cart ride around both sides of the campground. When we got home I washed my hair and took a shower. Jim dumped both black tanks I filled them up for a little rince then he dumped the grays. 

We watched some of the Brazen Brits YouTube videos, then was 4:30ish. He grilled 4 chicken sausage with broccoli Rob and cheese from PA, Bell and Evans we like it so much we bring a few packs in the freezer. He also grilled 2 turkey burgers and a pack chicken thighs. All Enough for about 7 upcoming meals.
I made a pumpkin baked oatmeal. Made vegetables and a little cornbread stuffing to go with the chicken for dinner. After dinner we took a walk around this side of the campground and took the trash out with us. When we returned Jim washed the dishes. Seams like every time I was washing dishes a stink bug, buzzes your head, so Jim had the pleasure of that tonight when he washed them. Can't believe we still get them coming out every day when we're here in warm weather.
The rest of the evening we watched more Stranger Things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment