Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Walk the park, Tire repair. chilling and grilling then Hockey

This morning we pretty much woke up at the same time, 6:30. We had coffee,  later on we had breakfast, I  made us each a bacon egg and cheese sandwich. Then I realized it was 8:30 and I thought I can make it to the ladies that do  walk the park. So I got dressed and ready quick and met them up there.
There was a few new ones but a lot I new from last year. We probably walked at least three miles. 

When I got back I changed and got ready and we took the truck up the road to get that nail out of the tire, we found it yesterday right when we were leaving Steve's house. Big old nail in there. We stopped in and they had us all ready to go in half an hour. $34 for the tire repair. 

Then we stopped at a new place for More Produce.
 Stopped at Winn-Dixie to get water, but the water kiosk was closed. We also went to Save-A-Lot,. 
When we got back to the RV, I put the groceries away and had lunch. Then I worked on this stupid blog. And we took a golf cart ride.
Came back sat out in the sun for a bit. Was about  73 today. Then Jim grilled some turkey burgers and chicken for later. And he grilled a steak from last year, we are going to restock the freezer with meat Thursday at J and K. Then we ate he had a fire and watched Hockey outside, YEA.
I did dishes and took trash out took a shower and watched my own TV inside. 

1 comment:

  1. We had a nail in my car tire this week. Up here they charged $32.00 to repair it. That two dollars must account for the differences in sizes. LOL

    ReplyDelete