Wednesday, February 9, 2022

Mobile RV Tech, Beautiful day, set nail appointment

Today I was again up before Jim. Today not by to much. We had coffee,  I made him bacon and eggs he made us each an English muffin. I  straightened up. Got ready for our appointment with the mobile RV tech. Appointment was for between 9 and 11, she texted at 8:30, said she was on her way. Yes she, her name was Vega,  found out later she was from Allentown and was in the Army National Guard and was in the Gap, I said you ever go to Moose KZ, she smiled, OH yes. Small World, but I wouldn't want to clean it. Well I say that part.

She was here to look at our problem slide. We told her the long history of it's now many problems, and it never worked right since we bought it.  We showed her what we do to try get it in. She looked outside, and jacked it up a bit. 
But her real final diagnosis, was, she did all she could, and to take it for major slide repair of the slide floor. The slide would need to be totally removed and repaired, It has many problems, she said was not done right from the factory. She worked briefly at General RV, and suggested we try to take it there. 
I actually called them while she was still here, said they would call me back, still never did today.

After she left we sat a bit out in the sun. Jim was setting up outside, took the golf cart out while she worked on the slide. We talked about how it would work for us to take it somewhere, and have to be out of it. 
Then we took a golf cart ride, pretty small on this side of the CG,  I drove and we crossed the road and went on the other side to look around. Is alot bigger on that side. Nice bigger pond. 

Nice pool and hot tub. 
But it is really full and some sites had alot of mud where you have to park. And really packed in tight. We thought that our site wasn't that great, but after looking around it is not that bad. We stopped and talked to a guy with a Brookstone he talked to at Peace River, they just pulled in as we drove in.

We came back to FW. Came in for a bit and decided to go for a walk around this side. We got back Jim put the grill on and I made him flat tater tots and me a few sweet potato fries in the air fryer. He grilled a few burgers and turkey hot dogs. We had more glazed strawberries with topping for dessert. 

I called someone to set up a nail appointment today, she said she was booked till March. Gave me a number of her friend  who might have available openings. I called she wasn't at her shop. Said she would call back. I had to call and leave a message, then she called me we set a time for tomorrow at 11 am, yea, I can understand her too. She said she was out riding, I said I wanted to ask her about that. She said she has 5 horses. I said you ever need a buddy to go riding with, she said YES sometimes I DO. I said OH we could be best friends. Told her looking forward to talking about horses with her.

Jim Watched hockey while I did this stupid blog again, lol sure hope we like reading it when we're old.

I went to bed first my leg hurts for some reason after our walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment