Saturday, February 12, 2022

Saturday Chores, Pool/Hot Tub, Hockey

Saturday February 12, 2022

Today's high temperature was 86

Today again we were both up early before daylight. Did our normal routine,  I made Jim breakfast a  healthy Maple apple breakfast sausage, fried some onions, peppers, and potato, with two dippy eggs on top.
 After breakfast the mail was delivered to our site, Jim went through that. Hate mail delivery day then my table is a mess. Then took a shower and went outside. Then I decided to do some cleaning inside, I've been totally procrastinating on that. Even did some laundry too. After I vacuumed, I mopped the hard wood floor with a product that makes it shiny even after it drys. All that took awhile.
In the middle of all that I  made myself some lunch. Jim had the rest of the shrimp, that was around 12:30. I kept cleaning. 
Then Jim came in looking for something else. I looked for something else but I was stumped. He said kidding.  I can get pizza delivered here. I said go ahead. He wanted me too. I still had alot to do. So he went outside and ordered from Papa John's he even ordered thin crust, I like it because its lighter. It came quick, was really good. Saved some for tomorrow. He shook the rugs, cleaned vacuum after I used it. Later he watched Hockey outside. 
I did more laundry. I put butternut squash in the instant pot, then we left for the pool. We dropped the trash off, took a little ride before we arrived.
Was really full and busy over there. We relaxed in the hot tub. Then we both took showers and washed our hair in the bath house. 
We headed back. I washed the pool stuff. We was outside listening to music 🎶 the rest of the night.
I finished my butternut squash soup, was really good. 
In the pot for 8 minutes cubed BNS, an apple, pinch Cinnamon, 3 cups chicken broth, garlic, onion, carrots 
Pureed together added little butter and Skim milk 
Made him a little dinner leftover yellow rice with beef and onions and peppers with spaghetti squash. I just had the veggies. He won't eat any of the BNS soup, more for me.
I was catching up on watching The Amazing Race, and crocheting. 
The pollen was really bothering me again, I'm sneezing like crazy.
He came in after 9 am for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment