Sunday, February 6, 2022

Pancake breakfast, craft sale, Upgrade

Jim was up Again first this morning. I was up right before 8. We had some coffee together,  I started getting ready for the day, I could tell Jim was wondering what was for breakfast, because he forgot, today was the pancake breakfast with strawberries on top, sausage, juice and coffee for $3. 
At the same time they have a craft sale going on in the building, I like to take my bags too. Jim said he forgot and we got ready and grabbed the bags out of the trunk and I found a few more items I wanted to sell, dish cloths, and some infinity scarves, that I make when my hands hurt doing the heavy plastic. We headed down just after 9, breakfast starts at 9:30.
 I started setting up my bags, while Jim went up to get his breakfast.
 I ate my oatmeal, with Greek yogurt and fruit before we left. Barbara and Tony showed up just after we arrived. She was just selling a few things she no longer needed in the motorhome. Tony also ate breakfast.
 We enjoyed watching the lady in front of us selling these clips to  pull your hair back. 
Below on left.
My bags as I started to set up.
The room was really full there's all different kinds of things. Was funny this small Campground had all these people selling their Wares, and huge Thousand Trails Orlando, only myself and the Tupperware lady. 

After breakfast Jim  headed back to the RV. He showed up again at 11 which is when the breakfast was over but we could sell until 1. 
Everyone around me said I'm not staying that long. So just after 12 noon we packed up and headed out. I sold two huge bags for groceries or for going to the beach, and a water bottle holder, but the lady who bought it put her phone in it. I was quite happy with that. 
I condensed the bags from two banana boxes down to almost one. Then we headed back to the RV for lunch. We had some leftover food we had pre cooked.
Jim relaxed a bit after lunch, I started to made taco soup, put a meatloaf in the instant pot, straightened out the refrigerator, cleaned some romaine lettuce, and put in my Tupperware container. And probably a few other things, before we knew it it was time to go up and meet Barbara and Tony up at the meeting house at 2 to talk to member services to see about a membership upgrade. Jim loves the idea of a larger booking window and 2 holidays bookings. 

It was just the four of us, we were up there almost 2 hours, long story short we upgraded from our Elite basic, to Elite connections, of course they're still one level above that, I guess they're always will be. We upgraded with the understanding we would have the two things I just mentioned above in our new contract. She couldn't find the 2 holiday on, in there,  Jim said I definitely want it in writing. She told us he could start booking right away.

We said goodbye to each other and went back to the RV. I still had the meatloaf to put away and the soup cold off, so I could finish that.. Jim  started booking more trips right away. He was able to book two holidays at the same time,  he found the contract and it only said one. Have to see what that's all about tomorrow when she drops off our paperwork. 

Then I texted Barb and Tony to see if they wanted to stop up for a visit to see the fifth wheel, they were never in here before. They used to have a FW too. She laughed and said I don't like to look at a lot of fifth wheels, because then I am reminded how much room they have inside, compared to a motorhome.  

So they brought the scooters up, they each had a drink, we had a nice visit for a while, they haven't had dinner yet so they left about 7 to go eat. We ate soup before they arrived, we had a little something else after they left and I made us each 2 paleo chocolate chip cookies for dessert. We relax the rest of the evening and watch another episode of Ozarks before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment