Wednesday, July 26, 2023

Preparing to Travel

Preparing to Travel 

Monday July 24, 2023

This morning Drew was up early and out in the Gator. After breakfast we tried to prep for our next and last adventure in the MH. We turned the RV fridge on.
Jim was sanding the golf cart front end. Drew came back and was helping him  with a sander. 
I worked on the curtains a little. Jim came in at the perfect time to help me measure. 
We all had dinner together. I grilled more veggies on the Ninja.
Later I went to feed the fish with David.
They really jump when he starts throwing in the fish food.
 When he brought me back and he took Jim back over with him. They were home pretty late.

Tuesday July 25, 2023

This am everyone was up and out early doing there thing. Jim and I had breakfast together. 
We packed more in the MH, loaded the fridge up. 
When Drew came back, he put the gator away it was thundering. He said do you have any interest in seeing a 6 ft black snake. I said YES and I went over to the barn with him. Was huge.
He was trying to get to a bird nest in the roof. We watched him for a long time. But I checked a few times. Don't think he figured out the right way to get to them.
Later Drew had company stopped over for awhile. We packed some more,  and grilled chicken. 
Later David came home with a huge pizza. 


No comments:

Post a Comment