Monday, July 3, 2023

Weekends don't feel like weekends

Weekends don't feel like weekends.

Saturday July 1, 2023

This morning we chatted while we enjoyed our coffee. He was up first.. surprise. I enjoyed the trip planning we did.
 We went over to the house. I made the last of the scrapple. I don't eat beef, but I  ate some. David made it with a relative. It reminded me so much, of when my dad made it. Really Good, then David said it was made with Moose and Deer. Yeah better yet, next time I will eat more.
Jim walked back and forth to work on the new internet booster. Was working some what. He saw a rocket launch while he was in thw RV.
He kept trying different things and it is working very well now.
Drew showered and packed an overnight back. He is leaving for a few days while we are here. 
Jim and I got ready to go for Chinese, for our anniversary dinner together. We had a lovely buffet lunch.

 Then we went to Walmart and took a lovely Drive back to the house. 
On the way, drove past the lake house that my parents used to own. I told Drew be nice to drive by, he said it makes him to sad.
 Looks like they're putting up a Horse barn and fence.
On the drive back we saw 9 deer.
After we got back to the house. 
I took a shower and we watched Naked and Afraid that Jim missed last week in the house. Then we went into the RV and made mudslides before bed.

Sunday July 2, 2023

Last night I didn't sleep well, we had a lot of rain overnight. I was worried about the new internet booster since it's now working very well. I was afraid it would get wet. He has it out front near a light, under the eve's. 
Somehow when it rains so much, the electric kept going on and off. I heard it six different times, it was very disturbing , So I didn't get up till 8:00 Jim was up first. We had our coffee and breakfast in the RV this morning. 
Jim went out and put flags out for the holiday.
We left David in the house alone to do his thing. Once we came over I had to get my yogurt in the fridge I made last night. Once we were in the house we were hanging out with David. I made lovely salads for the three of us for lunch. When we finished eating, I didn't want to sit around,  so I started finding projects I wanted to do.
I did some stuff in the RV, then I came into the house and cleaned the three windows in the basement they were super dirty inside and out. After
All that took me up until dinner time.
 David put fish in the oven to broil. Jim was on the Ninja Grill with the veggies that I chopped earlier.  I made french fries, hush puppies and onion rings in the air fryer inside. What a wonderful dinner together. 
Then David left for the evening, we watched a little TV, took a shower went back to the RV to watch tonight's new episode of Naked and Afraid Last One Standing

No comments:

Post a Comment