Wednesday, May 11, 2022

A relaxing day here, with a little laundry

Relaxing Day here, with a little laundry 

Wednesday May 11. 2022

Finally I could sleep in today. I had a pina colada last night, so I was do tired I was out. We had people pull in really early right behind us in the am. I heard them, and  went back to sleep. Jim not so much.
I was up way after Jim. First thing he said was complaining about the people last night. Great way to start the day.
I had coffee and sorted laundry. Stripped the bed washed sheets. Did about 5 loads.
I ate oatmeal a little late, but the time change is a pain in the.... back to an hour later

Then Bryan walked over and they sat out and talked for awhile. No plans were made.

Then I decided to call the warranty company, to end our claim with General RV and to go to the place in Indiana and transfer it there. I talked with him for half an hour to get all that situated. Then I called the place in Indiana that Cindy and Harold told me about. We set an appointment to take the RV there for August 1st. Decided to call now no sense in waiting until we got back to PA. Jim got a text from Brian saying they were in Gatlinburg went out to eat somewhere. I thought we were going to do that together. Things aren't going with them like we thought they would. Should have just went somewhere cheaper. 
So we decided to go out to eat on our own. And we ended up going to Cracker Barrel had early dinner and leftovers for tomorrow. Then we went to Aldi's I went in by myself, and then we both ran into Kroger.
 Got back to the RV a lot of stuff to put away. Jim got some beer and went up to Byron. I stayed home and had my ice cream and did the blog. Watched TV

1 comment:

  1. Gotta tell you...... no noisy neighbors here. The two that arrived after you left were quiet. The one arriving today have been here before - great people. They are actually the ones that helped Len get the picnic table at Walmart.

    ReplyDelete