Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Travel Day hate saying Goodbye

Travel Day, Hate saying Goodbye 

Tuesday May 10, 2022

This morning we got ready to move, all packed up. We walked up to the house to say goodbye and give her guest book back. We put a thank you card inside with 30.00 in it. Hate for them to have to spend money for us to be there. But she probably won't be happy we did. They are so generous and very thoughtful and so special to us.

Before we went up I was so surprised my phone rang and it was Morris White from the Hidden Hollow campground area who had worked on the truck. He was checking in to see how we were, and to see where we are now. It was so sweet and really touched me. And we're just about to say goodbye to them, and it got me started already tearing up. That was so sweet, I told him maybe I should have adopted him, he calls me more than our own kids.

We said our goodbyes and hugs,  and only a few tears were shedd. Yes by me. We left just after 8 am.

 We only did one stop, and we combined it with a diesel fuel stop. Found a Circle K right along road, not busy and you could even fill up with water there too. We didn't but you could.

Later Phyllis  texted us and said we better duck next time she sees us she doesn't want friends paying for a spot. I said yes ma'am understood we won't do it again.

We arrived at Sun Outdoors formerly River Plantation I think it was. I feel like we came full circle being here again. We came to two RV Dreams Rallys here. So many years ago now.
We checked in oh, we had a different spot than we thought we would. Pretty far from where Jim's friend is. But doesn't really matter. Just makes for a longer walk. After we got situated I went outside to give Jim Lunch. 

I saw two people go by on there bicycle, it was Harold and Cindy Strange. I said hi and they stopped and talked for a bit. We got our picture taken with them. They are here for Grand Design Rally, starting on Thursday.
Byron walked over  took it for us. We were all chatting and I asked them about a place that they might know of to get RV work done. She said she would Facebook me with the name  we can try. We said goodbye and I went in to eat.

Later Jim came in his grandson Travis wanted to go to the pool. After we ate leftovers from Phyllis's House and a salad I made. Jim got ready I went to the pool with him. 
This was the lazy river.
I put my shoes on and went for a walk around the campground.
Pretty by the water..
Jim got back first Jim came back later we watch TV and relaxed for the rest of the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment