Friday, May 13, 2022

Horseback riding, Fun Day Adventures in Gatlinburg

Horseback riding, Fun Day Adventures in Gatlinburg 

Thursday May 12, 2022

This morning I woke up made coffee and Jim came back from Bryan they had there own party last night. I made him sausage gravy and leftover biscuits from Cracker Barrel for breakfast. 
We got ready and picked up Catherine and head out for a day of FUN. 
First we went to Five Oaks Riding stables. Should have called first, we waited awhile. But had a nice ride. 
Funny thing I kept putting my phone down my shirt, and I have a bunch of pictures of my cleavage, don't know how that happens. I must hit the button while I'm shoving the phone in, for safe keeping.
Was a beautiful day in Tennessee 
After we rode we went back to change into shorts.  Was hot out. Then we were ready for lunch as it was after 1 by now. We parked the truck at Wal-Mart and got on the trolley.  
Cool pic out trolley window and inside with Catherine.

It took us to the bus terminal we bought tickets and got on a different bus and rode into Gatlinburg.
Lunch at Ole Red

Love the upside down Tractor on the ceiling 

 Then we went to Ole Red for lunch. Three of us shared a large thing of nachos. We should have stopped there we each got a sandwich and sides. Was way too much, Catherine took most of her burger  along, carrying it for a while, she did  end up throwing it away later is it was too hot to keep food out that long. We told her to get rid of it.
After lunch we got tickets to ride a ski lift like thing. Was 110.00 for 3 of us. We can ride it as much as you want. Then ride a open air truck ride up and down the mountain. 
First we rode open air one, then the red closed cart you can see in picture. Was hotter in there. Then in truck, in above pic. Saw 2 bear cubs. Never expected that. 
To close to people someone is probably feeding them somewhere, NOT good.
We also walked the Treetop Skywalk. I kept saying I can't believe I'm doing this. It was high up.  Was a workout. Fun, beautiful views up there.
They had beautiful flowers up there too. Fake ones too. 
It was so beautiful up there. 
We got back on trolley and did the transfer to the one that takes us back to Wal-Mart. Total of 6 different trolleys throughout the day.
Sunset picture out the trolley window on the way home. I took 130 pictures today. Wow Jim  Says you use all my film. Lol his big joke. SOoo funny.
We got back home after 8 pm dropped off Catherine. We were pooped Jim went to bed first.

No comments:

Post a Comment