Sunday, May 8, 2022

Cooking, Few chores Done, Campfire

Cooking, Few Chores, Campfire 

Saturday May 7, 2022

Jim was up first this morning, heard the MH start and he shut it off a few times. Then they pulled out about 8:30 am.
I got up then. We enjoyed some coffee. Then Phyllis texted if Jim was ready. He ate bowl of cereal put on his jeans and went up to meet Len. They took his truck to Lowe's and picked up some cement blocks for fire ring behind the RV'S. 
When they left I starting Cooking. I made pasta salad, quinoa with rice cauliflower and veggies, pot roast with vegetables, beef noodle soup and they were back quicker than I thought they'd be. Later Jim helped me mix up the last thing I made, my paleo chocolate chip cookies made with almond flour. 

The second thing they did was get the bench that needed some wood replaced and then put by the fire pit.
By then they needed a rest. Jim took a shower. We took IP up to the house. 

Next boondock showed up. Patrick, a Guy alone in a trailer with 2 dogs. He said he was going to church. We asked if he ate yet. He said he did. I said I would bring him some food later. 
We went up to house I got the pot roast dished up.
Put the beef noodle soup on. We had some of my cookies and I had baked them off in the house. After we ate, we cleaned up. I took some stuff back to RV.
And I made a tray to take to Patrick.
When I took it over he was just coming out. He thanked me. I went back to house. I was watching him out the window while we all talked. Then I thought he was leaving, but he never unhooked. He started pulling forward. He was still plugged in. I said what is he doing. The guys went out to check. When they came back, they said he was trying to level. Don't know why he pulled so far front.
He unhooked then left again.
We had some more of Phyllis's cake then for dessert. We put soup away and Jim and I went to get fire wood. He made a fire. Len and Phyllis joined us later. She had a cute little chain saw he used. New toy I think Jim wants too.
After picture of the bench. I wanted to paint it, but to wet, damp out.

We talked by the fire with Patrick when he returned. He has traveled alot.

Phyllis and Len went home, was way after dark.  Took Jim some soup and he stayed out a bit I worked on this blog. Ate little something too.
When he came in we watched a little TV then he went to bed first.


No comments:

Post a Comment