Friday, May 6, 2022

Travel Day #3

Travel Day #3

Wednesday May 4. 2022

This morning we got up and I made us breakfast. I even packed us a Travel lunch today. We left just after 8:30 am. 
Today was also a good Travel day. One thing I did notice was grass is not being cut on the side of the road, and in the medium. Guess they don't want to pay for all that gas.

We only took one break at a really nice rest area. We had our lunch I made. 

We had to cancel a reservation for Nashville today. 
And made reservation for Pigeon Forge. 
We pulled into Tom Sawyer RV park right on Mississippi River. We watched the barges go by all night. 
He went to fill up diesel.
Jim sat out on the bench. He talked to his friend we will be meeting in TN next.
I made coconut shrimp and French fries and hush puppies in the air fryer.
This is a really cool fun place to be. 
I worked on blog. Texted my former boss. 
The barges looked really cool going by after dark. One looking like a lite up mobile home going by. 

No comments:

Post a Comment