Wednesday, May 4, 2022

Travel Day #2

Travel Day # 2

Tuesday May 3, 2022

This morning we were up early. Made Jim breakfast and I had my oatmeal. 
We left Lake Conroe TT at 9:30 am.
We had a very different Travel day, mainly 2 lane roads. Alot to look at along the road. 
I must say that I do feel differently about travel days. I just have a feeling of inner peace, since Sunday when Sheila spoke at there church services they had.

We missed a turn, a left, right then left. So we made a little detour. It took us a little out of the way, but turned out well. 
We arrived at Texarkana KOA about 3:30. Not the best ever, did not seem like a KOA. But close to the highway, alot of turning in circles to get anywhere. 

We sat out on the swing on our site for awhile.

After Jim got set up, he went and filled up with diesel. About 160.00 to fill our small tank. 

We didn't eat since breakfast, he had a protein bar. So I made a  quesadilla and IP of chicken corn noodle soup. 
Then we walked around a little bit. We found a few things to watch on TV before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment