Sunday, June 18, 2023

Happy Mountain Monday

Happy Mountain Monday 

Monday June 12, 2023

It's so nice to sleep in our own bed here and enjoy our coffee first. Then we go over to the house.  I made everyone breakfast. After that I make coleslaw for later. Drew put chicken on the smoker for lunch, we gave him our old one since we have the Ninja. Now he has quite the collection of them,  I think I saw four. Was nice the rain stopped for awhile.
Along with the chicken and coleslaw I had mashed potatoes with spinach bacon and onion, and mini zucchini pie. 
 Later I made my cabbage casserole for dinner. Didn't go anywhere today it was a beautiful day, after the rain stopped 

Tuesday June 13,

After our new morning routine of coffee in our home. We go next door and after breakfast. we decided to go to Tunkhannock. A town about a good half hour away. We stopped at Ace Hardware looking for wire to do a 30 amp outlet. You had to buy a 25 ft roll for $75, when he only needs 8 ft. Then we went to Walmart, we got quite a huge grocery order. Then as we were leaving I saw Aldi's, which I totally forgot was there,  and I wanted to go to First. Felt like I would have saved a lot of money. Plus I forgot chicken. Geez
We went to Burger King for lunch, woohoo. fyi that was a sarcastic woohoo. LOL  I eat an impossible Burger there. After we ate lunch we went into Aldi's, Jim waited for me in the truck. I really wished I would have went here first. I got my chicken in there that I forgot. 
After we left we went to the beer store. It's hard to see but Jim's face says it all, he hates waiting for me to take a picture when he wants beer. lol
The Ford sign was cool they were taking it down as they moved to a new location.
After we got home we put some things went in the camper and some things we took in the house.
 David had worked on the Class C a little bit today for us. Jim was helping Drew with the Gator. The part came in on Monday but with a little bit of rain he decided to wait. They were putting the part in together while I was cooking dinner later.
That's Drew working on the Gator.

Not much else going on, David worked on the MH one day after lunch till dinner was ready. Earlier he took it to get washed, filled up with propane and I think change the oil. He has an appointment to get an inspected next week.
I  started packing in our FW, trying to figure out what we would need.
Our adventure starts tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment