Monday, June 5, 2023

So forgetful

So forgetful 

Friday June 2, 2023

We got up this morning did our normal routine. I went out and did walk fit, then we line danced seven dances.
Sandie, me and Pam 
This is Sandie's Moter Home.
 I got home got ready we went to do some errands. We planned on going to get the mail which was on one side of town. Then go to eat which was on the opposite side of town, and get Jim's new lenses as he scratched the old ones last year as soon as we left. The eye doctor is only half a mile away from Hoss's restaurant. They have a great salad bar I like.
Then I wanted to go to a jewelry store to get some rings and necklaces fixed. So we decided to eat first. Jim went to the jewelry store next. So exciting for me to get this done, I've been wanting to do this for years and years. These are rings my mother gave me when I graduated school. 
I was never able to get them off for a long time. Now that I lost some weight he was able to get the one off that was the tightest. It hurt like H for a minute. 
The rings are size 5 and he will resize them. I'm really a size 7.5
 I got the other one off and we tried to make a plan for the design to make them as one. And fix the ring with the Ruby that Jim gave me years ago. I saw one of the rubies was loose so I stopped wearing it a long time ago. He said the other ring needed repairs too as it was close to losing one of the stones. They used to be my mother's earrings,  she had made into a ring for me, after I finished school. He is going to attach them too so they don't spin and separate.
After we left the jewelry store Jim went the back way, and totally forgot about his glasses, we went all the way to the other side of town to get the mail. I stayed in the truck and worked on the blog with good internet.
 When he came out with the mail, we had a bill from the eye doctor from when I had my appointment. That's when he remembered what we forgot. We both blamed each other, I said they're your glasses I kind of thought you would remember, I didn't forget my jewelry. We tried to laugh it off, but OMG. So forgetful.
So we drove all the way back to the other side of town and went back into Bouquet Mulligan and DeMeo, eye doctor. He got his glasses while I worked on the blog too, I even posted one from there. 
Then I called my Aunt, she left a message the other day we were going to stop for a minute but she wasn't home. So then we headed to find local strawberries. 
We stopped at a place Frey's that was good but expensive. Then we headed home kind of a warm day. As yesterday was 90 out.
Later after dinner we went for a golf cart ride. Saw Tom outside when we were in H loop.. Chatted for a bit, Pam came out too.  They were going to come over and Jim was going to make a fire. We finished our ride. They had root beer floats, 
and a movie by the Pavilion by the lake Jim got one. 
We headed home. Beautiful sky on the way back. 
He made a fire. We had a lovely chat with Pam and Tom. It was a quick fire. About 9:30 it started to rain a little bit. We said goodbye and they left. But it didn't rain very long. Should have waited it out. It was getting late. 

No comments:

Post a Comment