Sunday, June 4, 2023

More Line Dancing

More Line Dancing 

Wednesday May 31. 2023

This morning I got up just after 8:00. I'm glad they wanted to do walk fit later in the morning at 10:00 a.m. today.
 After I did all the things I went up and Sandie, Pam and I did our three mile walk fit then we line danced till almost noon. We talked about going line dancing again tonight at the Winter Circle .  I wasn't sure if Jim would be into it, Pam said talk him into it, tell him I said please.
 I got back to the RV Jim was in the front compartment looking at the outlet he still has to finish in the front. He also changed the headlight on the truck . Realized that the fender was bent in the front after our accident in Florida. 
I texted Pam after I talked with Jim, He said YES. 
Then we had lunch together. Later Jim got the drums out and had a little jam session with Rockin and Russ. Pam and Tom came over to listen, we had a lovely chat. I so enjoy talking with her and hearing about her son Jonathan. Sounds like they raised an amazing kid. He's 21 a pilot, buying his first home. Had lots of Education and traveled full time in their motorhome with them for many years after he graduated HS. Jim and Russ played for a while. 
Picture of Sandie dancing below got in there.
Then we got ready had a light dinner. We left went up to the Winter Circle again.
 We did a deja vu as yesterday, and we took Sandie and Pam and Tom drove themselves again. Also Betsy was going and she knew Sandie too. 
We all had a great time together tried to get a few more pictures. 
Sandie in white jacket, me and Pam.
So much fun, we danced alot.
Sandie said I'm going to have so much fun with this picture. My kids will say MOM who is that.
Jim sitting with Tom.
Ended up closing the place and leaving after 10:00 p.m. again.

No comments:

Post a Comment