Friday, February 17, 2023

Alot of Doing Nothing DAYS

Alot of Doing Nothing DAY'S 

Tuesday February 7, 2023

At Lake Magic Encore Park in Kissimmee/ Saint Cloud, Florida.

Wish I had a better blog title, hard to name some of them. 
Today was the day of rest didn't do much today. I       " washed  "  my hair, nothing else noteworthy, was very boring. Even more so if I write about it,  LOL.

Wednesday February 7, 2023

This morning we chilled out till after lunch, didn't really do anything. Then somehow we worked up enough energy to go clean out the backseat of the truck. Something will wanted  to do before we left Pennsylvania in October. Still hadn't got it done, it's our storage shed back there. Since we got the Berkey at least there's no empty water jugs anymore.

 After we did that we got a new neighbor right in front of us. People come in and don't like the site and either move, or stay for a few days then  move. This guy didn't have enough sewer hose and had to go buy more, he told us later. Jim has 30 ft of sewer hose  right now to reach. Most people don't have that much and we even have more. 

Later we got in the golf cart and went down to Aldi's which is right out by the road. A quick drive from our site. Jim waited for me in the golf cart till I came out. He said I was in there about an hour and a half. One of my favorite things to do, crazy I know. I like it what can I say. 
As I was packing everything, I thought hope all of this fits in the golf cart. It did, wish that I would have taken a picture. 
Then we saw a food truck on the way home. After I put everything away we went up and Jim got a burger and some pulled pork for later. 
Saw Mary walking while we waited for the food. We chatted for a few minutes, said we would see her later in the week for line dancing.

 Later he also grilled some chicken and veggies. The grill is not doing great since Jim cleaned it. We really just need a new one. He has been looking for a new regulator. He figured out we probably had this one about 15 years. We want a Ninja 7 in 1 Woodfire grill. 

Thursday February 9,  2023 

Today after lunch Jim went outside for a while, finally and I ended up vacuuming. Something else I've been procrastinating. People say oh I have a camper It won't take long to clean it, I called BS on that. It took me just a half an hour just to vacuum the upstairs bedroom and bathroom. Then I came downstairs, for some reason, I always time myself. Without doing anything else just vacuuming took an hour and 15 minutes. After that I mopped the hardwood floor and did the bathroom. Just the general straightening up. It felt so good when I was done, 
 I took a shower and we took a golf cart ride. I made dinner, Jim made a fire for a while till we ran out of firewood much to early :(

 Friday February 10,  2023 

So today we had a nice relaxing morning again coffee breakfast blah blah blah. 

Friday is the only day they line dance here at Lake Magic. That is messed up. Jim took me up in the golf cart this place is big, didn't want to get lost. They dance 1 to 3 here. Told him to just come back at 3 if he doesn't here from me before that.

Stopped at the beautiful Lake first.
A few of the people I know from Orlando were here.  Mary that stays here all season,  we just saw her but she didn't show up, maybe tomorrow she will. She drives over to Orlando almost everyday to dance. Had a good time together dancing with my ladies.
Betty on the L and Judy. I should have warned them that I was going to take a picture. Hate to bother people alot for my stupid blog, lol.

At 3 I  realized that they were going to dance a little longer today, I texted Jim " don't come yet,"  he said "to late," I told him to come in and wait for a few minutes. He finally came in. Was so fun.. I was up from 1:00 till 3:30.
We went out back to see lovely pool area, and hot tub here.
 When we got back Jim and I went to Target and then to Dollar General we had Taco Bell for dinner and then we went to Walmart, so exciting,  lol. It was huge, and packed with people, so busy for some reason. We got back after Dark and then it started to rain a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment