Wednesday, February 1, 2023

Day to rest and get a few things done

Day to Rest, and get a few things done.

Sunday January 22, 2023

Holiday Travel RV  Park, Holiday Florida 

We had a relaxing morning drinking our coffee. After our few busy fun filled days. We needed to rest a little.  I made a chocolate chip zucchini cake. Was still a little bit cool out. Good time to put the oven on.
Later we made a trip to Save alot. Jim made me take this picture with 35 lbs of potatoes, representing my weight loss so far. I could hardly hold it for to long.
Didn't do much else today, but the usual things, and anything else, even if  I could remember would be to boring to write about anyway. LOL

Monday January 23, 2023

Happy Monday but also a day to rest. Didn't go anywhere today, I don't think so anyway, lol
I did talk Jim into taking this great picture of the sunset tonight over the campground. 

Tomorrow we will do something fun for sure.

1 comment:

  1. That is a great picture! 35 lbs. of potatoes! I am over twenty now!

    ReplyDelete