Monday, February 27, 2023

NO Rodeo, Disney Springs and CHOCOLATE

NO Rodeo, Disney Springs and CHOCOLATE 

Sunday February 19, 2023
Lately I haven't been able to sleep well, except this last week. I woke up at 3:20 a.m.. couldn't go back to sleep. Got up at 4:30 a.m. I worked on this blog until 6:00 a.m. then I decided to go back to bed and slept till 9:20. I think I'm just so excited about life and all our fun,  I can't sleep well., LOL 
We were trying to plan something for today with Billy and Cindy. This is our last day at Lake Magic, and they are in TTO. We decided over the phone to go to the rodeo. Today's the last day it's open. We checked the website,  but we didn't buy tickets ahead of time hoping we can get in, turned out to be a bad decision, or maybe a good one.

 We got kind of a late start, it was way after lunch time when  we met Billy and Cindy at the rodeo. We got there first and when they were close,  we were giving him directions to get in. We pulled in first and saw a big sign for where to park and also it said Rodeo SOLD OUT. So we switched it up,  made a  U- turn out of there and told them to pull over somewhere and we would come to them. They went into a Publix and we eventually found them. I said think of a plan B.
As we drove around we passed the sling shot, ride. We were near it a few times, but I just got a good picture of it. You can see people going up and now in it. NO way.
Decided to walk around Disney Springs 
 They have seasonal Disney passes. So we decided to go up to Disney Springs. Jim and I were there already, but not with a professional Disney guide, LOL. We met them at Publix and parked the truck and jumped in their white Jeep with them. I just put a post of it on the yesterday's blog. They're white Jeep is so awesome. Cindy and I jumped in the backseat and we went to Disney Springs walked all around I took a whole bunch of pictures. 
We've always drive by this cool building with these I always assumed fake plants on the outside. And Jim said he told me, but I didn't remember, it's actually called the vertical garden of Orange at Disney Springs parking garage.  This is what the fake flowers look like from the inside. 
We found a little bar / restaurant place
Crazy booth 
 we could sit in and have a drink and chatted with them.
 Shared an appetizer and drinks. Of course I had my water. We had a lovely talk it was so nice to spend time together without the hustle and bustle of a Huddle.
 And just spend time with each other, not being pulled in a million different directions,  it was so much fun.
Had a lovely water View.
 Then we walked around a little more found this awesome chocolate store. Cindy bought six pieces of this Gourmet homemade fancy, fancy chocolate.
Handmade so beautiful too.
So many different flavors.
We were going to share it for dessert, later the four of us. That was very nice of her to do, and it was fantastic. 
Then we were looking for a place to go for dinner away from here. We found a place called Joe's Crab Shack,  had a wonderful dinner chatted 
Above Jim's shrimp and I had fish.
After dinner we shared the chocolates was so good, 
and, they dropped us off at the truck and we got home about 9:00 p.m. thank you Billy and Cindy for a fabulous day.

No comments:

Post a Comment